• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Guns

not a classic Denzel movie but it's cool, funny & decent

8/10

Comment

• Saw 42 on HBO.

It was alright but way too whiny and dramatic to be a baseball movie.

Ty Cobb was the most hated man in baseball and he loved it, he didn't cry about it.

7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by righteousSS View Post
        I just saw Elysium and it was one of the best mother****ing movies I have seen in a while.

I don't want to give away any spoilers so I'll just end my review with that.

9.4/10
        Dammit, I deleted that off my computer, because I was never in the mood to watch it.

Comment

• Gravity- 9/10.

Absolutely stunning visuals. Story/script were bollocks, but it didn't matter at all.

Comment

• Just got around to watching 12 Years A Slave. The scene where the black dudes run into the Native Americans in the field was great, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Gravity- 9/10.

Absolutely stunning visuals. Story/script were bollocks, but it didn't matter at all.
              The story was kinda simple. But i liked how it illustrated how vulnerable astronauts are up there. And how we take gravity for granted. Space is ****ing scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                The story was kinda simple. But i liked how it illustrated how vulnerable astronauts are up there. And how we take gravity for granted. Space is ****ing scary.
                yeah I hear the visual is pretty intense, I'm about to watch it later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  yeah I hear the visual is pretty intense, I'm about to watch it later today.
                  Hope its a blu-ray. Its one of those blu-ray films.

Comment

• And marijuana.

Comment

• if you got kids and you're planning to take them to watch the Lego Movie then don't it was straight up garbage 3/10

Comment

Working...
                      X