Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Decisions Sergio Martinez in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez cannot be summed up as simply a fighter who happens to be southpaw, he is a obviously that and much more, a southpaw fighter who operates with a high skill level.

Martinez is a very good boxer and would be a tough out for any elite boxer. No need to bash Paul because he couldn't dominate a very good, slick, southpaw fighter who along with his skill set has a heart to match.

Comment

• Classic fight guys!!!!!

This was a odern boxing classic!! S.M. can fight better than I thought but P.W. edged him I think. This is what happens when 2 A-LEVEL FIGHTERS GET IT ON! There was no loser in this 1. P.W. is the REAL DEAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
        Yeah Lampley definetly is biased.. You'd think he's Martinez boyfriend or something. It's disgusting how a grown ass man could cheerlead like that lol
        yeah this was a very good fight and i have to give it sergio martinez for stepping up when the middleweight champ kelly pavlik backed out and i think that martinez deserved the victory more than the punisher pual williams did now dont get me wrong but paul williams was the bigger man but sergio martinez was the better fighter this past saturday night and i knida think that paul williams has been exposed alittle by martinez and someone who is great like a shane mosley or floyd mayweather can knock him out

Comment

• Originally posted by vrodz View Post
          This fight should have been a draw but I could see it go either way. 119-110 this **** needs to stop!

REMATCH
          For emails & calls regarding Pierre Benoist's scoring in Atlantic City, contact Aaron Davis, NJ ACB Commissioner @ (609) 292-0317, FAX him @ (609) 292-3756 or email him @ aaron.davis@lps.state.nj.us

Comment

• Classic Fight.

Classic Thread.

Comment

Working...
            X