• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just read the last few replies

MacChamp...open up 4 **** links NOW

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      He was making front of me about being a fan of both Calzaghe and Lacy. So, then I started making mean comments about him saying he flosses paul williams pubic hair out of his teeth.

Why can't people on here be nice? I don't enjoy retaliating, but my brain gets so angry that since I can't strangle the person infront of me who is being a dickhead. I can only say mean things to them...

Comment

OMG, it worked!!! Thanks
        This should help too. Listen:

Comment

Comment

He was making front of me about being a fan of both Calzaghe and Lacy. So, then I started making mean comments about him saying he flosses paul williams pubic hair out of his teeth.

Why can't people on here be nice? I don't enjoy retaliating, but my brain gets so angry that since I can't strangle the person infront of me who is being a dickhead. I can only say mean things to them...
            Man you got anger issues and I think you need to seek help and take care of those because one day there going to get you in trouble....In other words your mouth is going to right a check that your ass can't cash. In another thread you told me that if I said your ancestors had slaves you would kill me. Are you sure the other guy had the problem or was it you? Are you on steriods? If so you need to leave that **** alone.

Comment

One time I was waiting on a long line to fill a presciption, and the guy ahead of me had horrible armipit odor, and had the nerve to wear a sleaveless ****. I wanted to kick him right in the nuts then elbow his nose. The end.

Comment

Working...
              X