Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome rogelio and good k for you.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      Yes. They cant do ****s here anyway. The minute they start typing bull****s. Chups and Kadyo can ban them

Rapist cant rape behind their keyboard. Killers cant kill using a mouse. Floyd fans cant.....hhhhhmmmmmm....cant.......hhmmm never mind.

Floyd fans can't get over his retirement

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        Yes. They cant do ****s here anyway. The minute they start typing bull****s. Chups and Kadyo can ban them

Rapist cant rape behind their keyboard. Killers cant kill using a mouse. Floyd fans cant.....hhhhhmmmmmm....cant.......hhmmm never mind.

LOL, ****ing funny man, you gracefully answered my stupid reply question with ease and made it a sort of......... politically correct answer,, Smart ass Fool, LOL(Green Worthless Karma For You, Enjoy)

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Floyd fans can't get over his retirement
          Floyd and his fans are pathetic, they still think Floyd is the so called number one, right now its Pac and when pac retires, hes gonna be remembered greater than floyd, easy

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            Floyd and his fans are pathetic, they still think Floyd is the so called number one, right now its Pac and when pac retires, hes gonna be remembered greater than floyd, easy
            wachu talking about? Marquez beat pac twice so it will be juan who will be buried in the pantheon of boxing greats! LOL

good K for you tha!

Comment

Am I allowed here to post?

Comment

Originally posted by RON NATHANIELSZ View Post
                Am I allowed here to post?
                Sri Lankans are allowed ONLY when they have just taken a bath

Comment

wachu talking about? Marquez beat pac twice so it will be juan who will be buried in the pantheon of boxing greats! LOL

good K for you tha!
                  for all i used to hate pac, he got my respect, marquez fought honorably vs the phillipino ring superstar, the mexican assassin(hate that alias), a.k.a Pacman, Pacquiao earns his respect with his fist by fighting for it, life is a struggle and hes a working mans fighter like Juan is as well, they fight for theirs and stay humble, i love these two basterds, at the end of the day, when they both retire, people will wonder, who was better, pac or Marquez, Hopefully theirs a trilogy but for now, Pac is number 1, POUND FOR POUND
                  Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 09-19-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    for all i used to hate pac, he got my respect, marquez fought honorably vs the phillipino ring superstar, the mexican assassin(hate that alias), a.k.a Pacman, Pacquiao earns his respect with his fist by fighting for it, life is a struggle and hes a working mans fighter like Juan is as well, they fight for theirs and stay humble, i love these two basterds, at the end of the day, when they both retire, people will wonder, who was better, pac or Marquez, Hopefully theirs a trilogy but for now, Pac is number 1, POUND FOR POUND
                    I know you just voted for JMM as number 1 against pac LOL. Nice seeing you here tha.

Comment

Sri Lankans are allowed ONLY when they have just taken a bath
                      LMAO! me classmate nga akong sri lankan ngayon e! pag pumasok na siya pota nagiiba talaga simoy ng hangin LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X