Why are Floyd STANS so ****tional?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
    How the hell did Hatton stretch Floyd??
    If any1 troubled him, it was castillo, de la hoya, and zab judah until zab faded..
    Yep. But if you follow a pattern in Mayweathers fights lately, its basically like "After the fifth round, I'm going to start locking you down".
    Thats one of the reasons's I like Mayweather INSIDE of the ring. His stamina, the adjustments he makes. If you actually like the technical ****, its fun to watch.
    But I'm a nuthugger. What do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
      Yep. But if you follow a pattern in Mayweathers fights lately, its basically like "After the fifth round, I'm going to start locking you down".
      Thats one of the reasons's I like Mayweather INSIDE of the ring. His stamina, the adjustments he makes. If you actually like the technical ****, its fun to watch.
      But I'm a nuthugger. What do I know.
      I think Floyd is very exciting to watch, because he is all class and extremely talented, and I'm not a big Floyd fan either.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        anytime someone criticizes Floyd, you all take it upon yourselves to launch a complete offensive internet assault. its not that serious, its just the internet.
        and their balls are not constantly being moistened and massaged by my tongue either unlike yours which is all to familiar with the bumps and crevices of Floyd's scrotum you ****ing groupie ass hoebag cumbucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
          ****in' clowns they are.

Hatton stretched Floyd like no other opponent before him.

He was visibly uncomfortable and his mouth was open after the 8th round.

But he is pure class and perservered.

He should be an olympic CHAMPION. He got robbed. He is a special kind of fighter.

Dont sell yourself short about Hatton. Hell of a fighter also.
          I saw a one-sided fight in which Hatton landed ZERO of his best punches (left hook 2 da body). And , as I reflect on the fight, I can't think of a single Hatton punch that buzzed or stunned Floyd. All Hatton did was "stay close" . And try to maul. He did not land anything. He landed one jab per round. And Roger predicted, he came in with his face.

Judah did MUCH better than Hatton. Delahoya did much better than Hatton. Castillo did much better than Hatton. Hell, CORLEY did better than Hatton.

True Story.

Comment

im started becomin a real fan of floyd coz theres sooo much hate for him, i mean every thread was like this person will be him, he has no heart, he has no power, he runs, he'll get ktfo. also, i appreciate his boxing skills, which are supreme comapared to anyone else right now.

ps: theres only onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeee mayweather!!!!!!!
            ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk allll the hater!!!!!

Comment

anytime someone criticizes Floyd, you all take it upon yourselves to launch a complete offensive internet assault. its not that serious, its just the internet.
              Floyds Stans.....lol Never thought of it that way but thats certainly how most act.

Comment

Originally posted by Azteca View Post
                **** the morons on this site.

Most of the guys here are teenagers and follow Mayweather because he's black and undefeated.
                Thats a dumb comment to make, Am white/British and i defend Mayweather on many occasion because he gets critises for no reason whatsoever so times..Some of the thing/accusation level at him are totally ridiculous.

I use to discuss in a british forum where we have so many morons on there who were accusing mayweather of moving up to 147 just to duck Hatton..I like defending him when there was no point in accusing him.

Comment

I thought the thread was directed at fans that argue day after day why Floyd should not have to fight the actual top undefeated contenders in his weight class, because he's that great. Reasonable Floyd fans are not the ones going on about Floyd being THE GOAT, dominating anyone and everyone to have ever stepped in the ring from 130 to 154. I don't think anyone, hater or not, will argue Floyd is not an awesome fighter but some fools run around saying he's fought the toughest fights at 140 or even 147 "proving" he's the best welter to have set foot in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                    I saw a one-sided fight in which Hatton landed ZERO of his best punches (left hook 2 da body). And , as I reflect on the fight, I can't think of a single Hatton punch that buzzed or stunned Floyd. All Hatton did was "stay close" . And try to maul. He did not land anything. He landed one jab per round. And Roger predicted, he came in with his face.

Judah did MUCH better than Hatton. Delahoya did much better than Hatton. Castillo did much better than Hatton. Hell, CORLEY did better than Hatton.

True Story.
                    Why are you responding? You don't even like Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

when tyson was making his comeback, this **** was going on.

when jones was fighting tarver and got a close desicion and then got knocked out, this was happening.

when pacman was battling mexicans, this board was heated racially for months.

these things usually pass, but i gotta say, floyd since the gatti fight has dominated this board longer than those events i mentioned, which is funny because usually when a guy keeps winning you would think it would mostly be praise with a few nutcases here and there, but there are 2 agendas, one where people think floyd cant/never will lose, and the overwhelming about of people who are content with filling the board with endless rebuttles to the latter end of the spectrum. I think if people werent so content on talking about him so much if they didint like him, this place would have more room for more topics.

Comment

Working...
                      X