Collapse
No announcement yet.

funny how manny is accusing margarito of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I find funny,is that Roach & Manny both said he cheated & Roach said he shouldn't be allowed to fight again,but yet he's about to fight them for his biggest Payday to date!!On top of all that they completely $hat on the 154lb elite fighters who earned their right to fights like this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      What I find funny,is that Roach & Manny both said he cheated & Roach said he shouldn't be allowed to fight again,but yet he's about to fight them for his biggest Payday to date!!On top of all that they completely $hat on the 154lb elite fighters who earned their right to fights like this!!
      exactly what i have said. they are full of double talk and ****

Comment

Agreed. Tony should definitely pull out and sue. Just wrong. Where's the proof he cheated against Cotto? So wrong, man.

Comment

fact is and its not funny, their was an attempted cheating that was caught, resulting to the suspension of Margarito....

the funny part, is how animated pac was commenting on Margarito's claim of not knowing anything, anyway that's is his opinion and yeah I agree Margarito should sue ... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
            anyone else find this funny?
            How is it funny when Margarito was caught with handwraps and manny has never been caught cheating?

Get a better sense of humor- and justice.

You don't see me complaining about O.J getting away with murder.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
              anyone else find this funny?
              Dude you sound like an absolute ******, Margarito was convicted and caught red handed cheating.... Are you trying to say this is the same as floyd accusing Manny with no proof at all??? GTFOH with that stupid ****.

Comment

Threadstarter got owned....thanks to knowledgeable non-hating fans.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Agreed. Tony should definitely pull out and sue. Just wrong. Where's the proof he cheated against Cotto? So wrong, man.
                  I asked the same thing to "Johnny Chingas"...his response was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                    I asked the same thing to "Johnny Chingas"...his response was hilarious.

What did he say? I love that guy, he's like a nine-year sixth grader.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      Dude you sound like an absolute ******, Margarito was convicted and caught red handed cheating.... Are you trying to say this is the same as floyd accusing Manny with no proof at all??? GTFOH with that stupid ****.
                      Nobody proved Nanny cheated because he ran like a spooked mule from the tests.

He'd get caught red-handed too if agreed to random testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X