Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton Is Going To Beat Pac's Ass, Think About It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight is a farce. hatton is too big for the pacman.
    2 round knockout

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      He's got more skills than Barrera had in both his fights with Manny and more than Morales had in his last two fights with Manny as well. Both of those guys looked ****e. The only time Morales looked good was in the first one and Marquez in both of course. Hatton is as good now as Barrera and Morales were when he fought Pac.
      And Manny is way better now. So that means Hatton is getting KTFO

Comment

so hope ur right....imo i think were going to have a classic and the winner will be by ethier a close ud or split....i'm leaning towards a hatton split....my gut tells me its going to be a classic going the distance....with both guys ****ed up pretty bad by each other

Comment

This fight will be so lobsided in Hatton's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by D a v a o e ñ o View Post

Why don't you us the parts when Pac knock those Mexicans down on their asses,RichLoc.

Comment

yea he might have knocked those guys out...but hes not going to ko the man of 140...and like i said he gets clocked by hatton's power i think hes in trouble....pacs never seen this power before

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Why don't you us the parts when Pac knock those Mexicans down on their asses,RichLoc.
                No Mexicans were knocked out in those fights shown in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                  yea he might have knocked those guys out...but hes not going to ko the man of 140...and like i said he gets clocked by hatton's power i think hes in trouble....pacs never seen this power before

What power are you talking about.?
                  When was the last time Hatton KO'ed an elite.?
                  And please don't say Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by D a v a o e ñ o View Post
                    No Mexicans were knocked out in those fights shown in the video.
                    Not in those fights but these are

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                      All Hatton needs to do is focus on the body. Manny is fast but those body shots will take their toll as the rounds go by and slow Manny down.

There is no need for Hatton to try and box or any fancy bull****. Just avoid Manny's punches with head movement and target the body.
                      STOP giving away state secrets!!.....

Comment

Working...
                      X