No announcement yet.

**Calzaghe PICKS Taylor! (Plus Info on Hopkins)**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    i think it would be an awsome fight. And id pick taylor because i think Taylor is a very good fighter and id look for him to prove it against Calzaghe.

Calzaghe has never faced anybody who could jab anything like Taylor can. Calzaghes best performances were against guys that lacked a jab at all.

I think thats a slight possibility for a FOTY candidate. either way, i there is some great exchanges. Taylor will clinch a lot down the stretch though
    Taylor wouldn't have a chance in hell, but he'd have a better chance than Pavlik would

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll View Post
      What evaluation tools wierdo? I'm trying to discuss boxing but It's hard to do with I have to deal with 6 accounts of the same person in every thread.

I wouldn't care except the guy is such an objectionable wierdo
      I have but one account, and but one mind.

The shapeshifter you're referring to won't be found in my account, or in my opinions.

Comment

whatever i'm not giving you any more attention but start acting decently or I'm going to petition to get Reno and everybody on your wierdness

Comment

I think Calzaghe will embarrass Pavlik and Taylor if they ever fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll View Post
            whatever i'm not giving you any more attention but start acting decently or I'm going to petition to get Reno and everybody on your wierdness
            I wish I understood you. I've a HIGH tolerance level, but you've wound me the wrong way.

cya

p.s: You picking at my post, not contributing the topic and being an all around arsehole? Not my definition of decent.
            Last edited by starjammer; 02-16-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Calzaghe said "Taylor aint losing to no White Boy tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                i think it would be an awsome fight. And id pick taylor because i think Taylor is a very good fighter and id look for him to prove it against Calzaghe.

Calzaghe has never faced anybody who could jab anything like Taylor can. Calzaghes best performances were against guys that lacked a jab at all.

I think thats a slight possibility for a FOTY candidate. either way, i there is some great exchanges. Taylor will clinch a lot down the stretch though

I gotta sat LOL.

Eubank had a great jab as did Woodall and Kessler set everything uo from the jab.

YOU CANNOT JAB CALZAGHE OR YOU WILL EAT STRAIGHT LEFTS ALL NIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Karlos81 View Post
                  I gotta sat LOL.

Eubank had a great jab as did Woodall and Kessler set everything uo from the jab.

YOU CANNOT JAB CALZAGHE OR YOU WILL EAT STRAIGHT LEFTS ALL NIGHT!
                  Taylor's jab is a lot faster though. He's got that double piston jab down aswell. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                    I think Calzaghe will embarrass Pavlik and Taylor if they ever fight him.
                    Do not underestimate champions like that (speaking of Pav & JT). Or i should say do not overestimate champion ( meaning Joe).
                    Joe has never been tested. I mean can you name me a single champion he faced who ever was in the top 10 pound for pound?
                    You'll get my point during april 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by afksurf View Post
                      Do not underestimate champions like that (speaking of Pav & JT). Or i should say do not overestimate champion ( meaning Joe).
                      Joe has never been tested. I mean can you name me a single champion he faced who ever was in the top 10 pound for pound?
                      You'll get my point during april 19th.
                      I think Kessler is P4P caliber. In fact I think Kessler would beat Taylor and Pavlik as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X