Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    While I think adults should live how they want, this has gone overboard and I'm inclined to agree with you. There are parents now who question their childrens sex at 3 and have had them have gender reassignment. Frankly, I think it's disgusting.

"Terri, mother to Ashley, said: “It started at about three and a half years old, when she asked questions about why she was referred to as ‘he’."

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...n-this-morning
    That is disturbing.... so your 3 year old son wants to cut his penis off and you think rather than get him some psychiatric help, you get them some surgery and set them on a course of life where they were will never truly be accepted??

We live in a sad and misguided world.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Happily married to a woman here mate. But - what other people do in their own home is none of my business, provided it's consensual.

Although it's clear to me, with whatever crusade you're on, that you spend a generous amount of time thinking about a man sticking his pecker in another man's poop chute. This image seems to conjure up strong feelings and emotions within you.

Better do what Pastor tells you to and bend over, sunshine.
      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Yeah, you are sick. I'm a human being that can emphasize with other human beings. The world isn't always black and white.

You may continue with your misguided hate you ignorant buffoon.
      Because he's a boxer. This is a news site about boxing and boxers.
      Trans people are not insane you ignorant buffoon. Try emphasising with these people. Just imagine how hard it must be to feel you're in the wrong body.

This can happen to anybody. It doesn't make them freaks.

Look at mental illness as well. That also can happen to anybody. Do you think mental illness makes someone insane?
      Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I agree this PED cycling cheat is absolute trash.

Manny - the hypocrite - Poochman.

"I used drugs when I was younger"...sides with new president to murder drug dealers and drug users.

"Man should have woman and only that woman"...has out of marriage child and sleeps with men in bed

This guy is such a bafoon and crock of ****
      Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      News flash: transgender is a very broad term as of today. It includes crossdressers (clearly hated and despised by this fool hypocrite), but this is just a very small part of it. So IGNORANTS like Manny tend to think that those crossdresser fellows and transgender people in general are a synonym.

Here is a small extract from Wikipedia
      "in addition to including people whose gender identity is the opposite of their assigned sex (trans men and trans women), it may include people who are not exclusively masculine or feminine (people who are genderqueer, e.g. bigender, pangender, genderfluid, or agender). Other definitions of transgender also include people who belong to a third gender, or conceptualize transgender people as a third gender. Infrequently, the term transgender is defined very broadly to include cross-dressers, regardless of their gender identity."
      Being transgender is independent of sexual orientation (gay men and lesbians are NOT transgender people).

A transgender-transsexual individual, is a person who was born physically with the wrong genitalia, corrects this issue either during puberty or adulthood, and then goes on to live both physically and legally as the desired gender (that is, the gender his or her BRAIN was born with, as opposed to the genitals).

Bottom line, this ignorant fool thinks crossdresser = transgender, but that is NOT reality. A transsexual woman is legally the same as a cisgender woman (one whose genitals and brains matched at birth). A transsexual man is legally the same as a cisgender man (one whose genitals and brains matched at birth).

So sorry to see that a brute ignorant animal (whom I admire AS A BOXER ONLY) can get the chance to be on a top political position in a poor third-world country, just because he is so rich and can have the pull to literally BUY HIS WAY into political success.

I will keep admiring this individual as a boxer of course, he is one of the top ATG in the sport, but as a person, as a human being, and as a "political leader" he is 100% garbage and I am sad to see the Philippines may be going in the wrong direction as a country, thanks to a brain-dead boxer who has no business whatsoever being a FAKE POLITICIAN.
      Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      manny's been brainwashed by the evangelists
      Originally posted by PeterinMI View Post
      What stupidity. Believe what you want but don't legislate morality. If you do that someone, sometime will legislate against you. Short sighted stupidity. Of course, no one has ever accused Manny of being a brilliant legal scholar or thinker.
      Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
      Pac is just saying what any bible thumping christian would say.

The problem is religion should be left at home and not used when it comes to making laws.
      Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
      Way to focus the issue on the real problem: the brainwashing powers of the LGBT community - the most effective brainwashers since NASA.
      Originally posted by AndMarvisIsDown View Post
      ****k Manny. Here is the 'man of the people', hates gays, can't stay calm around a man in a dress, drug users should be executed? A man who never stops smiling and pandering to the media like he's a beacon of love and tolerance but actually he's just a medieval dickweed. If men wanna dress like women why does that get you going so much? Who cares? Execute drug users and you might as well write off half the population. Get off your high horse and get on with wangling a few more million out of your tired career.

Out of curiosity Manny, what is your stance on tax-Dodgers?
      Originally posted by daggum View Post
      its perfectly reasonable to make laws that discriminate against people that are living their lives the way they want and not effecting other people at all? if you don't want to be gay or trans you don't have to. thats freedom. why are you against freedom
      Originally posted by daggum View Post
      maybe people believe in treating all people equally and with respect? transgender people have always existed in every known civilization so its pretty clear its just something that happens. trying to pretend it doesn't or punishing people for it is silly. why do you hate freedom?
      Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Sounds to me like you took someone home last Saturday night, and found out they were packing more meat than you.

Did you flick them $20 for a taxi home, or wake up with regret the next morning? I'm sensing, the latter.
      Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      Im still puzzled...So your myth should control another persons life? You slept with, got pregnant, a hooker youre supposed to be dead, according to your bible. How did Noah get EVERY animal in the world for his boat, those polar bears, must've been hell to get and keep. What about the animals in south america? If your god wanted to make robots, he could've done that.

-20 plus years of marriage,

-7 kids,

suddenly wants to live his life as a "little girl"

even got adopted.

these are the kind of sick depraved human beings the mainstream liberal elites and the brain dead liberal social justice warriors defend and want to empower....

DISGUSTING.

You mindless conformist zombies can fall for this disgusting crap...

I wont.

That abhorrent mental illness will never be normal no matter how hard hollywood tries to brainwash the mob.

buncha sick fcks...

YOU DISGUST ME.

Comment

• disgusting...

those who defend this,

YOU DISGUST ME.

Comment

• Go Pac. Fight against the scum Marxists.

Comment

Haha, GTFOH. You hate double standards? Then stop treating people differently based on who they choose to have a consensual relationship with - because a 2000 year old piece of paper tells you that it's wrong.

How about you not contradict yourself?
            How is that contradicting myself? When I sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness. When ****sexuals sin, they blame they accuse others of discrimination when they point out it is a sin.

That is a double standard, that it is okay to be rebuked for other sins but not for participating in ****sexual activities.

If you don't understand that basic concept then something is not right with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

-7 kids,

even got adopted.

these are the kind of sick depraved human beings the mainstream liberal elites and the brain dead liberal social justice warriors defend and want to empower....

DISGUSTING.

I wont.

That abhorrent mental illness will never be normal no matter how hard hollywood tries to brainwash the mob.

buncha sick fcks...

YOU DISGUST ME.
              You're confused - this is potentially someone who has a mental illness, who also happens to be transgender. You going to tell me that there are no "straight" people with mental illnesses?

Correlation does not equal causation - especially when they are completely different "subjects".

Like I said above, don't claim you hate double standards and hypocrisy, in the same breath as being a hypocrit with double standards. That is a poor reflection of you, and no one else.

I suggest you go rip a page out of your psalm book, and roll yourself a nice, fat blunt. It might calm you the hell down - because whatever deep-rooted emotions you're repressing, are starting to bubble to the surface. Maybe it's repressed ****sexuality?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                How is that contradicting myself? When I sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness. When ****sexuals sin, they blame they accuse others of discrimination when they point out it is a sin.

That is a double standard, that it is okay to be rebuked for other sins but not for participating in ****sexual activities.

If you don't understand that basic concept then something is not right with you.
                We're never going to agree - because you're coming from the view that ****sexuality is a sin.

I, on the other hand, don't feel the need to oppress other consenting adults for their decisions, based on a piece of paper about a mythical figure that handed out a whole bunch of instructions when people still thought the world was flat, some of which make zero sense in today's society.

Are you going to sacrifice a goat for him today?

Sorry bro, but in 2000 years, people will think the Twilight books were based on a true story.

I'm happy to discuss differences in views towards religion, but there is no value in discussing the subsidiary views when we don't have the same theoretical grounding.

I live my life not caring what two consenting men or women do next door. Maybe you should stop looking at the gap in their curtains.

Comment

• LMAO, remember when all the liberals loved Pac because Floyd was the "big, bad, ****y Black man" that didn't know his place?

Those were good times.

Comment

You're confused -
                    lol...

that's real rich.

you're the one defending people who are confused about their sexuality.

this is potentially someone who has a mental illness,
                    potentially?

who also happens to be transgender. You going to tell me that there are no "straight" people with mental illnesses?
                    no im not going to tell you that. why would I?

dont hurt yourself jumping to conclusions.

Correlation does not equal causation - especially when they are completely different "subjects".

Like I said above, don't claim you hate double standards and hypocrisy, in the same breath as being a hypocrit with double standards. That is a poor reflection of you, and no one else.

i never claimed any double standards or hypocrisy in my post on this thread i dont even know what you are talking about here.

transgendered people = mentally ill human beings.

the only one poorly reflecting here are the cross dressing defenders like yourself.

I suggest you go rip a page out of your psalm book, and roll yourself a nice, fat blunt.
                    im a hedonistic atheist. i dont believe in God.

It might calm you the hell down - because whatever deep-rooted emotions you're repressing, are starting to bubble to the surface. Maybe it's repressed ****sexuality?

says the guy defending cross dressing freaks.

maybe you're a ****sexual.

maybe you should change your name to KillaCaitlynz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

-7 kids,

even got adopted.

DISGUSTING.

I wont.

buncha sick fcks...

YOU DISGUST ME.
                      Using the most extreme example possible - an outlier to the nth degree - to make your argument? Spare us your indignation, Mary Poppins. Get thee to a nunnery.

Comment

Working...
                      X