Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Jabs Amir Khan: 70-30 Demand To Fight Brook is 'Ridiculous'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Good to see you back man.
    Good to be back..Esp this yr lots of good fights to talk about..Who you fot for GarciaThurman??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Good to be back..Esp this yr lots of good fights to talk about..Who you fot for GarciaThurman??
      Was thinking Thurman but the more I keep re-watching his last few fights I'm starting to think Garcia may pull it off. Mind still isn't really made up, but right now I'm 55-45 Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        The fact is Brook has been the bigger draw in the UK for the last few years. This fight is in the UK. Khan has never been a PPV seller in the UK.
        How on earth is Brook a bigger draw... Khan is still the much bigger draw in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          How on earth is Brook a bigger draw... Khan is still the much bigger draw in the UK.
          Pretty simple, he draws more money in the UK than Khan does. This is FACT. Khan abandoned the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            AK just doesn't want to fight.
            Yeah he just doesn't want that work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Was thinking Thurman but the more I keep re-watching his last few fights I'm starting to think Garcia may pull it off. Mind still isn't really made up, but right now I'm 55-45 Thurman
              Funny enough I'm 55-45 Garcia lol..I think this fight is gonna come down to who takes the punches better..Aka who has the better chin..Oh and Garcia also has a very brutal body attack and we know Turman does not like it there..I love this fight can't wait..

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                It doesn't matter if he hasn't fought in the UK for a while, if your a name people will still know you. The fact is, he is a household name in the UK, he is known to most sporting casuals and known to pretty much every boxing fan. Kell on the other hand outside Sheffield is hardly known anywhere.
                I agree with alot of what you wrote but let's not forget that Brook is still the champion. That's why I feel the 70-30 split isn't fair. As I said for the most part I agree with you, so 60-40 is probably fairer.

Comment

I def agree with Froch on this.

Comment

Khan's last fight in the UK had an attendance of 6k. Massive draw though.

Comment

Brook has offered Khan 70/30 - if he wins 😂😂 Now where is Khan going to run.

Comment

Working...
                      X