Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Spadafora Accused of Stabbing Brother, Assaulting Mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
    Ok Doctor Mengele. When you've left the 30's, come back to me and leave your brown shirt at home.

On your journey, research hate speech in this country. There's nothing casual about it at all.

Our Government make many laws I vehemently disagree with [see snoopers charter] but the twisted version of "law enforcement" in your country is sadistic at best.
    I've researched your "hate speech laws" and specific cases and I don't consider the UK to have a modern first world legal system.

Comment

Earlier this year, Spadafora had two cases lodged against him from the same April night. One, in which he allegedly attacked a 63-year-old woman at a bar — taking off her hat, drinking her beer, putting her in a headlock and, later, throwing her to the ground when she tried to call police — brought about a sentence of mandatory anger management classes.
      Later that night, Spadafora was accused of confronting a convenience store worker with a knife in one hand and, well, a blueberry muffin in the other. He faced charges of assault, harassment and public drunkenness, but that case was dropped.
      I love crazy people, never change paulie. You da best!

Lmao at him only getting anger management for beating a old lady and drinking her beer.

Comment

Working...
      X