No announcement yet.

Donald might backtrack on deporting illegals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Base on whats how terrorists infested europe is right now id feel proud for the brexit
    They're not deporting anyone and already admitted they can't do anything to change people coming in to work/live in the uk. Gone back on all their promises, so the only thing to be proud of is that the majority of us are gullible and easily led.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Aren't you the loser who wouldn't shut up about that creepy pedophile fake tough guy, Ted Cruz?

Thats like being a Billy Dib fan, fck out of here.
      None of which has anything to do with you being a low information, libtard suffering from the dunning-kruger effect. Stop posting on all things politics and crawl back into the hole you came out of.

Comment

Average house in the UK has dropped 30 THOUSAND dollars already. That economy is tanking quick.

They let their version of Donald Trump lead them and it has gotten them no where good.
        Yeah when Boris' and Farage's campaign won (which they 100% never believed would) they admitted live on air that they had no plan on what to do now, lied in their campaign promises and would not be able to achieve any of the major points in which people voted for; preserving free national healthcare and limiting freedom of movement/deporting foreigners.

Comment

Just like I was saying the other day. Basic economics: you have to start at your extreme (liberal or conservative) and then converge on the center to win an election. Hillary had Bernie further to the left than her, threatening to snatch the nomination from their base, but didn't succeed. Trump however did just that on the conservative side, but now that he has the nomination he has no path forward, with his only option being completely turning his back on his base and the things he promised them.

Shit is a disaster. I am not some super liberal, I would have voted for Romney and maybe Rubio over Clinton. But Trump is a fucking dumpster fire of a candidate and I would probably vote for a dog wearing sunglasses over him as the dog certainly wouldn't start a war because it tried to speak with definite authority on a subject it knew absolutely nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            They're not deporting anyone and already admitted they can't do anything to change people coming in to work/live in the uk. Gone back on all their promises, so the only thing to be proud of is that the majority of us are gullible and easily led.
            im not following the brexit, but sounds like there was a great plan but failed because not enough support from either ur system or the citizens or both...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Just like I was saying the other day. Basic economics: you have to start at your extreme (liberal or conservative) and then converge on the center to win an election. Hillary had Bernie further to the left than her, threatening to snatch the nomination from their base, but didn't succeed. Trump however did just that on the conservative side, but now that he has the nomination he has no path forward, with his only option being completely turning his back on his base and the things he promised them.

Shit is a disaster. I am not some super liberal, I would have voted for Romney and maybe Rubio over Clinton. But Trump is a fucking dumpster fire of a candidate and I would probably vote for a dog wearing sunglasses over him as the dog certainly wouldn't start a war because it tried to speak with definite authority on a subject it knew absolutely nothing about.
              Right a criminal is better than trump

U serious?

Hilary for prison 2016!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                im not following the brexit, but sounds like there was a great plan but failed because not enough support from either ur system or the citizens or both...
                Haha no dude, there was no plan. That's the whole point. The campaign was run by complete idiots with absolutely no substance or explanation. Yet people voted for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                  Haha no dude, there was no plan. That's the whole point. The campaign was run by complete idiots with absolutely no substance or explanation. Yet people voted for them.
                  I see a similar campaign going on like that.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                    None of which has anything to do with you being a low information, libtard suffering from the dunning-kruger effect. Stop posting on all things politics and crawl back into the hole you came out of.
                    Oh no! Please don't call me a libtard. At least you didn't call me a cuck, Mr. original.

Comment

Oh no! Please don't call me a libtard. At least you didn't call me a cuck, Mr. original.

Cuck is a primitive word. I only use words that identify a person's ideology.

Libtard has had a stronghold around here since the 2008 posting days when Obama first got elected, all the way through the 2012 election....before Cuck came into prominence by all the Johny come lately's such as yourself...who don't know economics or what a national debt is.

Comment

Working...
                      X