Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez's Promoter Details Situation With WBO Title, Berchelt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue their ass, Berchelt.

Martinez was supposed to make his next defense against you as soon as he got healthy. He's healthy now....they can't just skip over you as if you didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Sounds to me like they're not even going to give him step aside money. This is a flanking move, a legal maneuver.
      or they covering their ass in silence..he'll get his shot next..lomo has no problem fighting guys no one knows

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Boxing taking another leap backwards

We now have the precedent of the interim champion not being the mandatory fighter, where before this was assumed. Hilarious on part of the WBO if this is the case..
        lol same think your fruad uchikuchi just did with fortuna

Comment

WBO just ****ed themselves. Berchelt is going to sue, HBO's going to hold the bag on the fight (to prevent getting their own finances tied up in any damages charges), andTop Rank ends up ****ing everybody out of money/time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            WBO just ****ed themselves. Berchelt is going to sue, HBO's going to hold the bag on the fight (to prevent getting their own finances tied up in any damages charges), andTop Rank ends up ****ing everybody out of money/time.
            He's going to duck Orlando Cruz?

Comment

Martinez has no quit in him and will fight hard, but I see a repeat of what Mickey Garcia did to him.

After loma finishes him, I guarantee you he will be wishing for a chance at that interim belt.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                Martinez has no quit in him and will fight hard, but I see a repeat of what Mickey Garcia did to him.

After loma finishes him, I guarantee you he will be wishing for a chance at that interim belt.
                Tell it. Belchert is just looking bad along with his lawyer. I think he is a monster that will run wild and clean out the division, but he has to do it. Not those mierda.... Merida lawyers.

Comment

Working...
                X