No announcement yet.

Fernando Montiel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Montiel

Why does he get such little credit? 50-5, 3 division champ and unified in 2. Really close fight with Johnson. But he never gets hyped.

Cause donaire put a dent in his head, literally.

Comment

I couldn't believe he beat the count.

Comment

all people remember from his is seizing up on the floor but like a G she shooked it off and got up before the count so this is why I have no respect or sympathy for dumb ass's who wait to 9 or 10 to get up and claim BS

Comment

Yeah I was just talking ****.

Real talk - he at least deserves Hof mention, along with jorge arce.

Especially if guy s like gatti and mcguigan are in.

Montiel was a world class boxer in multiple weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            Cause donaire put a dent in his head, literally.
            I think it probably is. I was watching a lot of Montiel and had forgotten how great he looked.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Why does he get such little credit? 50-5, 3 division champ and unified in 2. Really close fight with Johnson. But he never gets hyped.
              According to the majority of these forums 'Midget' weights dont count. Most of these 'fans' don't know who : Hozumi Hasegawa ,Juan Alberto Rosas, or Pedro Alcazar (R.I.P) meant to the flyweight division so those wins are dismissed never-mind all the multiple world champions Fernando Montiel faced -- and keeping it real OP I would bet you don't either considering you don't know **** about Chocolatito.
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-27-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X