Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Around Floyd's Weight, He Beats Down Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
    Eat a dick. You sound like a ****ing ******
    You're a fan of this? And you have the audacity to call me a ******?

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
      You're a fan of this? And you have the audacity to call me a ******?

Why do people have Po/rn in their signature blocks? or girls? never understood that on this forum.

Anyway.. I have to admit Snr is right but it would not be as one sided as he says though. I see floyd doing the same to GGG as he did Canelo at 154lbs but in a more competitive bout and that trash talk was funny as hell "hang him up in chains and go to work" haha dam!.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        LMAO at "hang him up in chains and go to work".

Snr really is the best trash talker in the Mayweather family. Floyd jnr may have the better fighting skills, but snr by far outclasses his son when it comes to trash talk.

Having said that however, snr said the same about Canelo. Said a Floyd-Canelo fight was unrealistic and Floyd aint fighting no giant. Exact same words, so his word is not to be taken at face value.

His trash talk on the other hand is super saiyan level, lmao.
        Despite being admittedly slightly punch drunk, Floyd Sr is still sharp as a tack. His intellect and wit are still on point, hence his ability to talk trash with the best of them. His interviews are also seriously interesting.

I guess ****ing with young women keeps an old mind fresh, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          In the opinion of Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs), a fight with WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs) is unlikely to happen.
          [Click Here To Read More]

I kinda see what Snr is saying, other trainers have said the same..... but like Atlas said, it would take a hell of a guy to do that.

And Atlas mentioned Ward, not a welter.

Stay away from 160 is the best advice he gave his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
            Mayweather would K.O. that Hungarian caveman coward. Little G ain't s**t but a hypocritical beggar desperate for a pay day. Little G and all of his fans are the scum of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
              Why do people have Po/rn in their signature blocks? or girls? never understood that on this forum.

Anyway.. I have to admit Snr is right but it would not be as one sided as he says though. I see floyd doing the same to GGG as he did Canelo at 154lbs but in a more competitive bout and that trash talk was funny as hell "hang him up in chains and go to work" haha dam!.
              I do too, but I think he was talking about middleweight.

Comment

Floyd is not a puncher at 140-152, let alone any other weight. GGG beats down the toughest at 160, so why would floyd being 160 make any difference? he would just be slower, his technique, defense and speed at being the lighter guy is what makes it so intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  In the opinion of Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and trainer for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs), a fight with WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs) is unlikely to happen.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  By beat down he means flee, occasionally body jab and clinch? While Bayless jumps in to separate them any time GGG gets inside? While the usual judges score it a shut out.

Comment

Floyd isnt in it for the glory, he isnt made out of the stuff of his peers and greats before him.Beat GGG at 147 or 154? Pac, Thurman, Brradley, JMM even khan and countless others please forgive me if ive miseed anyone else, could probably beat GGG at 147 and 54.

You get the glory for beating him at 155 to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Floyd isnt in it for the glory, he isnt made out of the stuff of his peers and greats before him.Beat GGG at 147 or 154? Pac, Thurman, Brradley, JMM even khan and countless others please forgive me if ive miseed anyone else, could probably beat GGG at 147 and 54.

You get the glory for beating him at 155 to 160.

Did you say 155 ?

Comment

Working...
                      X