Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo is Ready To Fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo is Ready To Fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman says his organization has no problem sanctioning a potential fight between 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs). Canelo is one of the rumored opponents for Mayweather's return fight on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The two boxers could co-headline the event in separate fights or go head to head in the ring. Sulaiman feels Canelo is ready to face Mayweather, the WBA champion at the weight, right now.

[Click Here To Read More]

There it is.

Canelo-May on Cinco de Mayo.

Book it.

Comment

What makes him think that? His victory against Josesito? Canelo wants to retire early... He's not interested in a legacy

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        There it is.

Canelo-May on Cinco de Mayo.

Book it.
        Oh plrease, do you really think Mayweather will fight Canelo? The ghost is available and it's a much safer fight.

They will most likely match Canleo with Cotto as the co-main event. Lets think logical here.

Comment

Mayweather isn't ready for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            Oh plrease, do you really think Mayweather will fight Canelo? The ghost is available and it's a much safer fight.

They will most likely match Canleo with Cotto as the co-main event. Lets think logical here.
            That will probably happen. If Alvarez looks really good against Cotto, Mayweather might not fight him.

Comment

So just because Floyd has to agree to fight in Canelo's division (where Floyd is ranked higher) that makes Canelo ready for Mayweather? Great logic Suliman. This guy has a way of sounding ignorant every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                So just because Floyd has to agree to fight in Canelo's division (where Floyd is ranked higher) that makes Canelo ready for Mayweather? Great logic Suliman. This guy has a way of sounding ignorant every time he opens his mouth.
                Canelo is the best option for Floyd right now. It's the toughest fight that will make him the most money.

If Floyd takes the Canelo fight, I will take back everything bad I've said about Floyd cherry picking. If Floyd Fights Canelo, I will hand floyd the up-most respect.

If Floyd chooses Guerrero, Floyd just proves to me everything I need to know.

Comment

Watch floyd fans find reason to be against this fight. Canelo is calling him out. GBP says there are reafy to make it happen. It will also be the most profitable fight for Floyd at the moment. What's the problem?

Comment

the bout won't happen &Alvarez is most protected guy in boxing, never boxing a 1-10 or a mandatory(does Manfredo count? haha)...Floyd needs work, but when? I like FM but will watch careful whenever his next bout is 2 c if he's loosing anything 2 father time...

Comment

Working...
                    X