Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was thinking about buying a new video game, suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was thinking about buying a new video game, suggestions?

Its been a while since I've bought a new video game but lately I have had some free time before I go to bed so I'd like to pick a couple up.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have a ps3 and I was looking at getting the new Assassins Creed or that Sleeping Dogs game

Get Helicopter Attack! for the Atari 2600. It promises hours of great fun.

Comment

My friends said the new assassins creed is pretty good

Comment

I've been playing AC3 since it came out as much as I can. It's dope. Beginning starts out a bit slow, but once it picks up it's a great game.

Comment

I've been playing Borderlands 2. It's a great game.

Comment

Resident Evil 6 with it's bad reviews and all, it's a fun game to play. RE set high standards for it's games because of it's past, but it's a good game. If Resident Evil 6 was actually just Resident Evil 1, like if it's the first game of the series, people would be crazy about it.

Picture it like a boxing match. A guy has been dominating for 5 rounds, then tones it down a little bit for round 6 but you can still give him that round, even when slacking he's still better than his opponent. That's Resident Evil 6 in my own view.

Comment

Snake .........

Comment

FIFA13 if you're into football.

Comment

For time and a great story mass effect trilogy comes out december 4th. 3 games for price of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    For time and a great story mass effect trilogy comes out december 4th. 3 games for price of 1.
                    People have told me about this game too... definitely gonna look into it have heard great things.

Comment

Working...
                    X