Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any strategies with Roulette?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got any strategies with Roulette?.

Always seem to lose, don't think picking the odd few numbers here and there is cutting it.

Spread your bets out well, and don't load up.

Unless you're a complete balls to the wall loon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Think about it this way..........would you rather take a basketball shot from clear across court for a million bucks (1 shot).............or get 5 attempts to hit a 3 pointer for 10 grand.

I'll take the 5 attempts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Strategy 1: Don't play roulette.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Strategy 1: Don't play roulette.
          The house edge is skewed yes.

But no other game allows for the kinds of lucky payoffs and or earnings based on half ass luck. I say it's better than playing something like blackjack........which is a sucker game unless you can count cards.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            The house edge is skewed yes.

But no other game allows for the kinds of lucky payoffs and or earnings based on half ass luck. I say it's better than playing something like blackjack........which is a sucker game unless you can count cards.
            Eh, you can hit a bigger lick, but you can also lose a lot more. You can play basic blackjack strategy and get pretty close to break even (if you play basic strategy absolutely perfect). I personally don't believe that a system exists that would allow someone to be anywhere close to break even at roulette over the long haul.

But, it's a lot more fun that blackjack, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Eh, you can hit a bigger lick, but you can also lose a lot more. You can play basic blackjack strategy and get pretty close to break even (if you play basic strategy absolutely perfect). I personally don't believe that a system exists that would allow someone to be anywhere close to break even at roulette over the long haul.

But, it's a lot more fun that blackjack, lol.
              I see your point.

I still say it's unfair the house watches you putt on the green first in blackjack. You bet it's a fun card game though.

Comment

lol Roulette is so stacked against you.

Think about the Russian pistol version also. They hand you a revolver with a 1/6 chance of ending the game on the first draw.

Comment

Roullette is easy, just pick what odds you want... Do you want a 65% chance of winning? You can have it easily, but if that 35% lands its twice the loss as the gain of the the winning 65%.

i generall play lots 2 and 3 which is pretty much 13 - 36... I put 50 on the second lot and 50 on the third... You have a little over 60% chance of winning if you include the double zeros. If it lands on the second, they take your third lot away and triple your second winning... So your betting 100 to win 150 with over a 60% chance of winning, but if. You lose, y ou lose all 100, and you need to win that two more times in a row get back to even after one loss whatever amount your betting.

Thats what I like to do, but its all relative really.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Roullette is easy, just pick what odds you want... Do you want a 65% chance of winning? You can have it easily, but if that 35% lands its twice the loss as the gain of the the winning 65%.

i generall play lots 2 and 3 which is pretty much 13 - 36... I put 50 on the second lot and 50 on the third... You have a little over 60% chance of winning if you include the double zeros. If it lands on the second, they take your third lot away and triple your second winning... So your betting 100 to win 150 with over a 60% chance of winning, but if. You lose, y ou lose all 100, and you need to win that two more times in a row get back to even after one loss whatever amount your betting.

Thats what I like to do, but its all relative really.
                    Do you really go by the odds in each slot though? I don't trust the idea..........to me it seems they're just making up a bunch of crap to boost your confidence in that ONE TABLE depending on how it spins around.

lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X