Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In ten years time, where to you see Mayweather and Pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad that we have 2 sets of assh0les who wish the worse for people they never met...seriously wtf is wrong with yalll

Comment

i hope both live long and prosperous

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        sad that we have 2 sets of assh0les who wish the worse for people they never met...seriously wtf is wrong with yalll
        Hey man it's the truth. It's sad that u wish I'll will on people like margarito someone u have never met but seem to judge anyways.

Comment

They will finally fight each other, in their forties

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
            i see floyd as a talent manager for many upcoming young r&b artists denying rumors of having intimate relationships with some of his male talents. i see him having his own clothing line too, hanging out with the likes of tommy hillfiger and elton john, etc, until seeing himself on the tabloids all the time accused of taking advantage of young, male models, having a sex transplant, molesting young boys and more. i see him being sued but fighting and winning most but settling some of em secretly . i see him disappearing from the US media after filling for bankruptsy

i see pacquiao facing some charges such as illegal gambling , prostituion ,electoral savotage , corruption, etc .i see him taking shelter at catholic churches for sympathy but unable to aviod short jailtime. i see him being the most hated celebrity or potitical figure of all time in the phillippines.
            it's not that i wish something bad on both, but it's just the way i see them in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Hey man it's the truth. It's sad that u wish I'll will on people like margarito someone u have never met but seem to judge anyways.
              who wished ill will on margo????

Comment

LOL @ these fanboys thinking Pacquiao will take over Wildcard after Roach retires or something. He is going to be in the Phillippines raising his kids. Maybe living in the U.S from time to time. I see him getting further involved with politics and religion.
                Floyd will be a poorman's version of SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  i hope both live long and prosperous
                  Be fair though Larry, this thread wasn't about hope. Did you want realism or idealism? because realistically I think we can all see what roads they're heading down.

Comment

mayweather will more than likely be involved in boxing as a promoter having retired from boxing with alot of money...

pacquiao will be broke and will probably be in boxing as a fighter for many years to come....

its funny how people watch 24/7 and think floyd will be broke not realizing he is playing a character... the reality is, whether you like it or not, floyd is actually a very smart guy that knows where every dollar in this business goes.... manny on the other hand has actually stated once he had no idea how much he was worth.... there's no doubt he'll be no different than warren sapp who's right now everywhere in the news after declaring bankruptcy

Comment

One thing Pac has going for him is that he is more marketable while most big time sponsors won't go near Floyd, especially now that he's going to jail. Floyd had deals with Reebok, At&t and others but got dropped because of his dumb antics. Imagine that, recognized as the p4p best fighter in the world with no endorsements to speak of. Floyd is getting paid like no fighter in history and still can't pay his taxes, what do you think will happen to him once that money is no longer coming in?

Comment

Working...
                      X