Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Kell Brook do against Canelo at 160lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would best the pizz outta Kell.

Comment

I actually think styles wise this would be a good fight. Not like Canelo is going to hunt Brook down like GGG/Spence did. I mean the elephant in the room will always be his orbital bones now that both are broken.

I'd watch it.

Comment

to answer in short...not good...not good

Comment

Canelo has put on some pounds and has elevated his game while Brook has regressed.

Pre-GG Brook would have actually put up a good fight with Canelo though. Brook should have gone for Canelo instead of GG but hindsight is 20-20.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Spence gets messed up by Canelo
            On paper but we have to see it to believe it. It'll be a great fight, body shots all night.

Comment

GOATnelo would break his eye sockets

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I actually think styles wise this would be a good fight. Not like Canelo is going to hunt Brook down like GGG/Spence did. I mean the elephant in the room will always be his orbital bones now that both are broken.

I'd watch it.
                I woudnt mind it either even though Nelo would eventually get a stoppage but i think it would be back n forth fireworks till the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  I woudnt mind it either even though Nelo would eventually get a stoppage but i think it would be back n forth fireworks till the late rounds.
                  Skills wise Brook will hang with damn near anyone. Was with GGG and was with Spence. But once the pressure starts getting to him and he gets broken down, that's when it becomes a problem.

Canelo's style isn't that. He can pressure some, but prefers to sit back and counter. Brook is kind of similar in that sense. Really solid fight if Brook's orbital bones hold up lol.

Comment

Despite what the haters are saying, It'd be a great fight.

Comment

Before he got his face broken by GGG and Spence, I'd say it would have been a good scrap. I would still favor Canelo. Today, it's mismatch, Brook needs to avoid anyone north of 154, and even below 154 he can't be getting into the ring with power-punchers.

Comment

Working...
                      X