No announcement yet.

Boxing lost a fan tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    a ref enforcing the rules is biased? like i said before you have been conditioned so badly. the truth is when a ref ignores the rules and lets a guy cheat hes being biased by helping the cheater. he gave rigo plenty of chances. more than i would have. he even ignored his constant bending below the waist. maybe someday we will get to that but he held nonstop and was punished for it rightfully. we need more refs like him
    You don't know me. So stop. I do even post on this site anymore really.

I have taken nothing from Loma, can any of you read? You have seen way worst holding than what went on tonight. I saw a fighter complain about holding before the fight, and a ref take it to the extreme. I am fan that really doesn't like holding, tonite wasn't even close to a large amount of holding.

Anyway, Good win for Loma. Didn't like the feel of the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Stupid thread.
      Weren't you listening to Bradley's comments?
      He's like he's about to puke seeing a so-called science guy duck so low and do all those illegal holdings. The sweet science guy suddenly became Broner in the Maidana fight.
      It's embarrassing.
      same sh-it ward resorted to when kovalev was boxing his face off. only difference is ref let him foul and look at the result we got. this is why refs and being the a-side is so important.

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Who are you kidding man? You're not going anywhere.

Comment

I'll be taking a break from NSB because I cannot take any more of the crying. This is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            I mean there's no question Loma dominated the fight, but Rigo is by far the much smaller man and it takes two to clinch. Almost every single clinch was a CLEAN clinch. It's the referee's job to break them up. Not say "Fight out hands free" when 4 arms are locked across two bodies, no **** the MUCH larger man in Loma is going to have the advantage in that scenario.

Not only that, then Loma clearly hit Rigo like 10 seconds after the bell sounded in one of the rounds with a clean punch right in the referee's face and the referee didn't say anything. The immediate next round, a clinch is initiated and the ref doesn't break them, then when Loma manhandles Rigo to break free to do the referee's job for him - the referee decides to pull Rigondeaux aside and take a point. The refereeing in that fight was absolutely abysmal, there was literally nothing Rigo could do.

I don't know about his hand but I barely saw him use it and that is definitely his money punch, so if there is any indicator something was wrong with it that would be it.
            I'm not sure you watched this fight. Almost sounds like you heard this 2nd hand.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
              go to hell. Rigo is overrated. His defense is good but his offense is not that good. Loma is the perfect combination of offense and defense. We are witnessing a modern day all time great.
              Go to hell? At what point did I **** on Loma in this entire topic? **** you punk *****!

Comment

I'm not sure boxing will ever recover from this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  You don't know me. So stop. I do even post on this site anymore really.

I have taken nothing from Loma, can any of you read? You have seen way worst holding than what went on tonight. I saw a fighter complain about holding before the fight, and a ref take it to the extreme. I am fan that really doesn't like holding, tonite wasn't even close to a large amount of holding.

Anyway, Good win for Loma. Didn't like the feel of the broadcast.
                  holding is illegal. like i said before and you completely ignored, you have been conditioned to accept holding because hte biased refs in the past completely ignored it in order to help a-side fighters like ward, wlad, etc...and yes he warned the ref pre-fight because he knew he would do it. and he did it. its not like he took a point after 1 or 2 holds. it was 6 rounds of holding. would 6 rounds of low blows be acceptable? unless you are ward...no

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    holding is illegal. like i said before and you completely ignored, you have been conditioned to accept holding because hte biased refs in the past completely ignored it in order to help a-side fighters like ward, wlad, etc...and yes he warned the ref pre-fight because he knew he would do it. and he did it. its not like he took a point after 1 or 2 holds. it was 6 rounds of holding. would 6 rounds of low blows be acceptable? unless you are ward...no
                    You just used Wlad and Ward as examples, and made it okay cause they were A sides....

Actually, those are to great examples of fighters that hold for 12 rounds. What Rigo did tonight, wasn't even close.

Anyway, most of the replies here are long time trolls trying to get a rise. Loma is a fight I support. To night was not a good night of boxing for me. Way to pro Loma, and it showed.

Comment

There's only so much you can take when the opponent is so dirty.
                      Rigondux not only ties Lomas 2 hands, but punches sneakily while holding.
                      Man, fans love seeing the victim of such illegal tactics do something 10 times dirty for a retaliation.
                      Dirty fighters deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                      X