No announcement yet.

Wach vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Well I for one am not claiming that Wach was a thrashing machine but I will claim that Wach is, quote "technically much better than almost everyone gives him credit for". He is a good boxer! You don't get to Wach's level by being just big alone!!!
    Well no, steroids help a lot and Wachroid is a repeat offender.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Well no, steroids help a lot and Wachroid is a repeat offender.
      This isn't an ethical dispute though Weebler.

And I reiterate I am not CLAIMING Wach>Fury, I am just saying that it definitely isn't clear cut and even moreso isn't clear cut that Fury could do better than Wach did!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        This isn't an ethical dispute though Weebler.

And I reiterate I am not CLAIMING Wach>Fury, I am just saying that it definitely isn't clear cut and even moreso isn't clear cut that Fury could do better than Wach did!
        Fury has a questionable chin, so you may be right. We shall see this Autumn.

Wach though is an enhanced fighter, his punch resistance may not be entirely natural.

Comment

I think Fury is a better boxer... but I doubt his punches would faze Wach, in fact, the possibility of Wach landing a clean punch on Fury later is high. I can picture Fury gassing out because Wach is just eating his punches lol

Would be a good fight, I'd pay to see

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
            I can picture Fury gassing out because Wach is just eating his punches lol
            Fury has the best engine in the division, even earlier on in his career when he didn't train properly & was going on benders the week before a fight, he always looked like he could go 12.

I'm honestly surprised about this topic, like Earl & Ned said, Wach is garbage, he's never beaten anyone remotely world class in his career.

Comment

Working...
            X