No announcement yet.

Family Guy phasing out jokes about gay people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Agreed. It was awesome when South Park did the plot manatee thing and made Family Guy look stupid AF.
    Yeah, South Park was actually funny and creative.

Family Guy is just cheap toilet humor for the ADHD generation. Probably the most overrated animated sitcom ever.

Also, every character is annoying, none of them have any redeemable qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Family Guy has been awful for a few years now. I always thought American Dad was the stronger series. Better story writing and actual funny jokes that don't need to be shoehorned in by cut scenes.
      Yeah American Dad was better.

King of the Hill and pre-2000s Simpsons were also better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Nobody gets offended. They just think you're stupid. Similar to Julia Slobberts.
        What do you consider offended and playing the victim? Can you point to a specific topic or comment?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Family Guy has been awful for a few years now. I always thought American Dad was the stronger series. Better story writing and actual funny jokes that don't need to be shoehorned in by cut scenes.
          I love American Dad. And King of the Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            What do you consider offended and playing the victim? Can you point to a specific topic or comment?
            Buddy... nobody can take you seriously. You’re a troll and a joke.

Your boy Chollo recently admitted to how stupid he’s been acting on this forum and is taking a break. You have to do the same.

Comment

Buddy... nobody can take you seriously. You’re a troll and a joke.

Your boy Chollo recently admitted to how stupid he’s been acting on this forum and is taking a break. You have to do the same.
              And yet since I've taken you off ignore you've been in all my threads......

Comment

And yet since I've taken you off ignore you've been in all my threads......
                When you walk around acting like a dumb a$$, you’re going to get called one...

What are you talking about?

Comment

When you walk around acting like a dumb a$$, you’re going to get called one...

What are you talking about?
                  This sounds like playing the victim role and not taking responsibility for your own actions. Blaming the woman instead

A lot of women destroy a man's career regardless of the profession. They create stress while he's in the workplace and if a man can't control that and educate her on how that needs to be handled, you're in for a mess. (i.e. a soldier overseas)

Comment

This sounds like playing the victim role and not taking responsibility for your own actions. Blaming the woman instead
                    I don't even remember saying that... and without sounding arrogant.. that is SOLID advice to any men out there who support their families. There's many women out there who are not educated in regards to that. Hell, there's MEN who aren't educated in regards to that.

That actually stems from the military. A man over seas who has his mind on problems at home, is NO good to anyone he's around.

Similar to a fighter. Some COACHES don't understand their fighters well enough psychologically and can hurt their performance simply by treating them in a certain manner.

What else you want me to educate you on boy?

Comment

I don't even remember saying that... and without sounding arrogant.. that is SOLID advice to any men out there who support their families. There's many women out there who are not educated in regards to that. Hell, there's MEN who aren't educated in regards to that.

That actually stems from the military. A man over seas who has his mind on problems at home, is NO good to anyone he's around.

Similar to a fighter. Some COACHES don't understand their fighters well enough psychologically and can hurt their performance simply by treating them in a certain manner.

What else you want me to educate you on boy?
                      Let's take another gander at your victimhood

This thread is titled: GGG-Canelo II - Press Row Scoring - Don't Delete this Again Canelo Fan Boys

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795760

In that thread you post press row scores and make unfounded claims that "canelo fan boys" are getting your topics deleted. Some big consipracy.

But if you'd take it upon yourself and do a simple search you'd see that topic was never deleted. Here it is right here:

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=769304

So you're blaming some mythical group called "canelo fan boys" for conspiring to have your threads deleted. Yet you didn't bother to do a simple search to find the other topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X