Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Feels Lack of Personalities Led To Boxing's Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaos View Post
    He didn't rape anyone, and Holyfield, who's bitten people as well, deserved a lot worse for all the headbutts.
    Yeah I'm sure he didn't rape because he said so. The guy admitted to doing worse such as attempted murder, so what makes you think he's above a crime like rape. He brutally assaulted elderly women to rob them of their money. A teenage Tyson punching an elderly woman as hard as he can is murder. The guy is trash, don't buy this new myth about him being the nicest human ever. It's BS.
    Last edited by BKM-; 10-01-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

He's not wrong. Look at what the UFC is doing these days - movie quality trailers introducing fights, larger than life personalities. It has taken a massive chunk of Boxing's fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Yeah I'm sure he didn't rape because he said so. The guy admitted to doing worse such as attempted murder, so what makes you think he's above a crime like rape. He brutally assaulted elderly women to rob them of their money. A teenage Tyson punching an elderly woman as hard as he can is murder. The guy is trash, don't buy this new myth about him being the nicest human ever. It's BS.
        "Yeah I'm sure he raped her cause she said so"

See how that works?

The wh0re who accused him had made false allegations in the past. Stop being a metoo mangina goof.

Comment

Working...
        X