Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte announces next fight against Mariusz Wach on June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not too bad, decent test to see where Whyte is at. I was certain it was going to be Jennings though.

Comment

Meh. Wach isn't world class at all.

Comment

It’s the fact Whyte tried hyping it up as a "BIG NAME" opponent. Why couldn’t they have kept Whyte on the Brook/Spence undercard with this fight?

It’s a brilliant undercard/Co main fight.. but to take him off the undercard and make it a headliner.. BAD MOVE.
        Last edited by NahMean; 04-19-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          Haha, all that investigating yesterday didn't amount to ****. Still got the big announcement from Wilder to look forward to lol.

Undercard doesn't look great either, Ohara Davies saying hes not ready to return yet aswell, thought he was gunna be the main support.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Haha, all that investigating yesterday didn't amount to ****. Still got the big announcement from Wilder to look forward to lol.

Undercard doesn't look great either, Ohara Davies saying hes not ready to return yet aswell, thought he was gunna be the main support.
            I know right haha I sware you had me convinced it was Wilder.. just felt it was too much of a coincidence that Wilder was gonna announce something BIG when Whyte is about to announce his next opponent.

Im not getting gassed about Wilders big announcement anymore.. I can see it be a letdown like this.. it’s to be expected TBH, its Wilder lol

Comment

Ok might have sounded like I was ****ting on this fight but ring side tickets are only £120 at the o2. Not bad at all so might get myself down to this one.

Comment

Good fight, should be a good matchup. On it's merits, this is okay.

But considering Whyte hyped the **** out of this, claiming it's a "BIG NAME", well..it becomes a disappointment.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X