Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

EDDIE HEARN is finally ready to hand Deontay Wilder a 50-50 split to fight Anthony Joshua. Wilder is currently preparing to face Tyson Fury in LA on December 1 and victory will open the door to a Wembley showdown with AJ next April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

IF wilder wins. That's not asking a lot as their are 400 million clowns in the US alone.

Comment

Eddie Hearn owning Team Wilder once again

Comment

So Hearn's improved offer as a % finally comes out. 2% more than what Parker was offered. Clearly another roadblock by Hearn. I hope Wilder tells him to eff off. I'm nearly as sick about hearing about this fight as I was Floyd vs Manny years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          IF wilder wins. That's not asking a lot as their are 400 million clowns in the US alone.
          Not even 400 million people in the U.S., Einstein.

Comment

if wilder-fury does up to 500k buys ..a 60-40 split sounds fair to me..Aj the one majorly filling wembley gets 60% and the winner of wilder-fury..presumably wilder,gets 40%..it's time to make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Wow sooo many ppl
              You're soo Intelligent
              Where are all these 400m ppl?

Comment

Get Joshua to sale 1m buys in the USA n his first fight n the opponent can't be Wilder oh he won't I honestly expect Wilder to win and get 750k buys on ppv espn the news n commercials isn't really putting up to much marketing canelo can do a million with GGG other than that he doesn't do a million here ppv is kinda dead less you can self promote self like Mcgregor n Mayweather possibly Brock Lesnar then you could do a million plus buy on each event

Comment

"Lying Eddie" strikes again. "No one knows who Deontay Wilder is."
                  I guarantee if anyone knows Joshua they know Wilder, and vice-versa.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    So Hearn's improved offer as a % finally comes out. 2% more than what Parker was offered. Clearly another roadblock by Hearn. I hope Wilder tells him to eff off. I'm nearly as sick about hearing about this fight as I was Floyd vs Manny years ago.
                    Lolx.... All these funny dudes roaming about. Parker had one belt same as wilder, so what's the fuss about 2% increase?

I will support hearn to give him 50/50 if and only if his maiden ppv makes 700+ buys.

Comment

Working...
                    X