No announcement yet.

Christians kicked out of coffee shop by gay owner. "I'd **** Christ in the ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    It's hard to take anyone serious once I find out they are deeply religious. Especially Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Scientology, or Mormon.

Buddhist at least push a very sensible lifestyle, and Jews at least were one of the more original religions and ******s and christians just ripped off their scripture.

But yeah, fck religion, it's just a Clutch for those who need strength in numbers, and for people who are too stupid to come up with their own common sense morals, and for others who are too weak to believe in themselves so they need to believe someone is watching over them.

I hate to tell you, if there is a god, he doesn't five a fck about you.
    Well good thing luck explaining to people why the biggest innovators, inventors, discoverers, scientists known to history of Mankind are Christians while the biggest contribution of atheists are the likes of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot.

You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Well good thing luck explaining to people why the biggest innovators, inventors, discoverers, scientists known to history of Mankind are Christians while the biggest contribution of atheists are the likes of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot.

You are an idiot.
      Thrarox, why did God allow slavery to go on so long?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Don't mock God you little turd. You don't know what the afterlife holds for you when you are long and gone.
        Did God create the poster named The Noose?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          It's hard to take anyone serious once I find out they are deeply religious. Especially Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Scientology, or Mormon.

Buddhist at least push a very sensible lifestyle, and Jews at least were one of the more original religions and ******s and christians just ripped off their scripture.

But yeah, fck religion, it's just a Clutch for those who need strength in numbers, and for people who are too stupid to come up with their own common sense morals, and for others who are too weak to believe in themselves so they need to believe someone is watching over them.

I hate to tell you, if there is a god, he doesn't five a fck about you.
          You're irreligious and I find you to be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Did God create the poster named The Noose?
          God created Jerk chicken!

Comment

You want coffee served with a side of AIDs? No thanks.

Comment

Thrarox, why did God allow slavery to go on so long?
              At what portion of the bible did say God he condones slavery? In the bible it explained slavery is for those who have debt to pay and that uses slavery to pay his debt.

Comment

You're irreligious and I find you to be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

Actually runaway slaves in the mountains of Jamaica created the style of jerk out of necessity. Let me know if you want to know more.

Comment

At what portion of the bible did say God he condones slavery? In the bible it explained slavery is for those who have debt to pay and that uses slavery to pay his debt.
                  That wasn't the case with American slavery. Those slaves didn't owe those white owners anything. It lasted 400 years plus. God didn't intervene.

Comment

You are an idiot.
                    Lmao at bringing up science and discoveries while talking about believing in fictional characters, talking snakes, zombies, and rib people.

Jesus Christ the religious are fcking stupid.

You may as well believe in sauron, the tooth fairy, and santa, easter bunnies, while your at it. Dumb fcks took a lord of the rings book and decided to convince themselves it was real. Hahaha

Comment

That wasn't the case with American slavery. Those slaves didn't owe those white owners anything. It lasted 400 years plus. God didn't intervene.
                      Since when did the bible said God will intervene everything for the human society? Once god intervenes your free will is violated and you are nothing more than a puppet on a string. The Americans where wrong on slavery, they didn't have the right to chain other people and force them to do their bidding.

Comment

Working...
                      X