Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigella Lawson's husband choking her out in public.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigella Lawson's husband choking her out in public.

WTF

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nd-see-1955564

She's obviously used to it, she didn't even try and stop him and let him pick her nose after.

Comment

Damn, that kinda turned me on!

Comment

I would be disgusted by something like this if it was some ghetto clown doing it in public.

When OGs do it you tend to appreciate it.

Comment

It's 2013 and all they have is fucking pictures?

Comment

She must have really upset him.

Comment

Maybe it's a fetish of her? Maybe she just told him she slurped his brother's cum?

Anywho.. I'm just assuming ****, he's dumb as a brick for doing that regardless.

Comment

Sometimes you just got to remind your lady who the boss is. The one handed front choke is very effective for this as it does not leave any markings, yet due to the sensitivity of the throat area, quickly arouses the fight-or-flight response which more often than not results in obidience

Just kidding folks. This is horrible behavior here. You can see the look of fear on that woman's face. She needs help for real--get out there lady!

Comment

:wank:..........

Comment

Nothing to see here. Just re enacting Mayweather vs Ortiz. I'm waiting for the next re enactment...... Nigella getting a pounding in the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X