Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Abel is a complete nuttjob when it comes to PR.

I hope GGG drops him.

When only 4% of the press agrees with the decision that you fighter lost and you are with those 4% then there is something wrong.
    The salt is strong in this one

Comment

Originally posted by hobbesab View Post
      I think Lederman just gave the close rounds to the Champ which is what you normally do....Champion's Advantage. In my younger years, I always had a love/hate relationship with that kind of scoring if I didn't like the boxer holding the title lol but I've matured a bit since those days....at least I hope so lol

I had the fight a draw and I did give GGG the 12th round. That's the only "issue" I have with the scoring. I would be OK with a GGG win or a draw since "Champion's Advantage" would have given the benefit of a doubt to GGG in those close rounds.
      I agree I got an issue with given the 12th to Canelo after going back watching that round with a fresh mind this morning like I really want to know what they saw that told them Canelo did more that round GGG started off with 3 straight jabs and big uppercut then they went back and forth then GGG closed stronger with a big uppercut to punctuate the rd imo

Comment

Yes i saw Canelo win but i also see Cotto beat Canelo in their past fight !

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          He made 154 against Liam Smith.
          True, I was more saying that there's no way he was a natural 147lber. People seem to forget that Mexican boxers turn pro so much quicker. Yes Canelo was a WW, but he was also a teenager.

as for him hitting 154 against Smith...that's what had me originally calling PED's since he looked completely shredded in his next fight at 164.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Sanchez being classy, as he actually is.

Canelo fought a much better fight this time. Most people thought he lost, but it's ok. Abel doesn't want to be a sore loser.
            Can you show me an actual statistic that proves your statement “most people thought he lost” because unlike 95% of the ones *****ing about the outcome I actually saw the fight.

Comment

Had it for G by 3, but watched it again and had it a draw. Trilogy is warranted. PROPS to Canelo for a great fight. He earned my respect. Props to G for a great fight too! This fight was what boxing needed, 2 good fighters throwing the dogs! Trilogy on Cinco de Mayo!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                loooool okay bud. Canelo hasn't made 147 since he was 19. he couldn't do it again if he donated half his organs.
                It’s ok, don’t be butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  It’s ok, don’t be butt hurt.
                  I'm not being butthurt. Just pointing out that there is no chance in hell of Canelo ever hitting 147 again, so you calling him a natural WW is insane.

Comment

Finally something I agree with!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Abel is a complete nuttjob when it comes to PR.

I hope GGG drops him.

When only 4% of the press agrees with the decision that you fighter lost and you are with those 4% then there is something wrong.
                      Can you please show me the data for the statement you just made? The actual study, the press by name? Or are you just talking from your ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X