Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-05-2020, 05:40 AM #11
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Dmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 7,595.11

I always wanted a lion/tiger cub so I can't judge Tyson but I hope he didn't abuse them.
Dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:49 AM #12
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tboyer1 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,138.08

The dumbass shouldn't be trespassing
Tboyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:14 AM #13
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Skidsee is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,117.00
Default Tigers

Stupid,irrational,selfish and astonishingly devious all who take on tigers,any big cat as pets thinking they can be 100% donesticated.I wouldnt take a .10% wild vs tame chance allowing one into my home.One misunderstood move by human owner could lead to deadly consequences,ask Siegfried&Roy.Yet,people continue to have imaginary,insanely romantic affairs with them thinking theyll always act totally&forever tame
Wrong!!-one slip of the fang is what it takes to put one in the hospital for extended periods of time.Again,ask Siegfried&Roy-or,worse,death.Still,Im perplexed that these affairs of the heart with big cats continue to escalate to lethal proportions,as evidenced by the ratio of 10k in captivity as opposed to 4000 wild....AND FREE FROM MANKIND.
This **** needs to stop now and must be more scrutinized and above all else,federally-not state-regulated
Skidsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:53 PM #14
Solaris

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Dasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond reputeDasmius Shinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,009.69
Total Points: 51,840.54
I need this now! - Dasmius Shinobi Smell Good - Dasmius Shinobi PHD Thesis - Dasmius Shinobi Let's wake up! - Dasmius Shinobi I love real money - Dasmius Shinobi 
I am always lucky - Dasmius Shinobi That is more like it! - Dasmius Shinobi I have to celebrate my life victory - Dasmius Shinobi I want to party! - Dasmius Shinobi I hope this egg hatch a Gold Dragon - Dasmius Shinobi 
I like to eat healthy - Dasmius Shinobi 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dasmius Shinobi Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dasmius Shinobi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dasmius Shinobi 
Talking Refreshing news for a change.

Who I am to judge Mike Tyson about his tigers in the past, when I was considering one for security purpose for a land. Reason I don't have the balls to try domesticate a baby cub to tiger, knowing the dangers.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 04-05-2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Corrections.
Dasmius Shinobi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:56 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,014.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion33lit View Post
True, no money at all! Lol....I'd have probably also used "rape" allegations against Mike after losing the pinky..lol - then "demand" 2/3million to keep quiet - and settle "out of court" that is.....A guy I know just won a settlement for 300,000 and he now refers to himself as a "millionaire."....Before getting it he had all these big plans for the money, but he's now slowly spending ALL on a lot of crap... promising friends (mostly women) this & that ....Hopefully someone will wake him up when he's halfway thru it - or maybe sooner.......Even a mil or 2 can go in a flash when it comes to medical bills or non essential CRAP!... Like you said, "that's no money" to repair my pinky...lol.
Woah you went really dark and shady quick as hell there.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:19 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 666 Post(s)
lion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond reputelion33lit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,025.98
Total Points: 34,798.27
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoloShot View Post
Woah you went really dark and shady quick as hell there.
Didn’t mean to be. I was kidding with my take on Mike for millions. And, they’re tons of people that spend and lose “millions” on crap - they EASILY spend everything - ending up with the motto “easy come easy go.” I’m just highlighting 1 of a gazillion stories. You can advise people to “watch how you spend that money, it can evaporate in no time.” And they’ll even be like “thanks, but I know what I’m doing”......but you SEE what they’re doing....and what they’re doing is heading for bankruptcy! “Dark & Shady” doesn’t apply here. Stupid use of funds do.
lion33lit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:36 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,014.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion33lit View Post
Didn’t mean to be. I was kidding with my take on Mike for millions. And, they’re tons of people that spend and lose “millions” on crap - they EASILY spend everything - ending up with the motto “easy come easy go.” I’m just highlighting 1 of a gazillion stories. You can advise people to “watch how you spend that money, it can evaporate in no time.” And they’ll even be like “thanks, but I know what I’m doing”......but you SEE what they’re doing....and what they’re doing is heading for bankruptcy! “Dark & Shady” doesn’t apply here. Stupid use of funds do.
No worries I had a laugh at it, I like my dark humour. Would've been something my mind would've jumped to the sick **** it is.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends