Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Fury pull a Canelo and refuse Wilder a third fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Fury pull a Canelo and refuse Wilder a third fight?

After all, Fury won his rematch by TKO, way more convincingly than Canelo’s decision over GGG, who many feel was a gift. Finished business right? Nothing left to prove?

Fury's really up 2-0, as EVERYBODY who's an actual fan and knows the sport, saw him win the 1st fight. In the 2nd, he dominated, bullied the bully and kicked the sh.it out of him from pillar to post. Soooooo, if he were to walk away from the 3rd fight, I dont see a problem with it. As for Saul, the draw and md win after 24 rounds WARRANTS a 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      After all, Fury won his rematch by TKO, way more convincingly than Canelo’s decision over GGG, who many feel was a gift. Finished business right? Nothing left to prove?
      wilder had the balls to ask for immediate rematch plus he also had a clause in his contract... ggg spent months in recovery LMAO...
      and needed a soft touch to comeback after the beating...

Comment

If anything if wilder would have won i think he would of done the same thing ginger is doing. Especiallyknowing how sensitivewindmill is. "Wah he hert my feewings. No fight for you".

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          wilder had the balls to ask for immediate rematch plus he also had a clause in his contract... ggg spent months in recovery LMAO...
          and needed a soft touch to comeback after the beating...
          You are delusional. GGG was calling for the rubber match ever since. Canelo felt there was nothing left to prove. Fury won by KO, nothing left to prove right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
            If anything if wilder would have won i think he would of done the same thing ginger is doing. Especiallyknowing how sensitivewindmill is. "Wah he hert my feewings. No fight for you".
            You got that right. Had Wilder pulled a miracle win out of his ass Fury would not get a third fight from him.

Comment

Did GGG have a rematch clause, because thats all that matters.

If Fury didn't want a third fight, he shouldn't have signed to fight with a rematch in the contract.

I don't want to see it and don't think it is a good idea for Wilder, but he has the option and is exercising it, it is what it is.

Comment

You are delusional. GGG was calling for the rubber match ever since. Canelo felt there was nothing left to prove. Fury won by KO, nothing left to prove right?
                Lmao hes delusional as hell. Hes also choosing to forget canelo was the one that failed 2 drug tests leasding up to the rematch

Comment

BS, ggg was nowhere to be found after the fight, he spent months on exhile...
                  in fact even before the fight his team made it clear he did not wanted a third fight...
                  it took ggg 9 months to comeback after the beating...
                  Last edited by icha; 03-04-2020, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    BS, ggg was nowhere to be found after the fight, he spent months on exhile...
                    in fact even before the fight his team made it clear he did not wanted a third fight...
                    it took ggg 9 months to comeback after the beating...
                    I have seen delusional fans here, but man, you take the cake.

Comment

Working...
                    X