Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza exposes Al Haymons treatment of Maidana, legal action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariza is teh superhead of the boxing game. that tell all book is comming like .WesternChamp. says.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Maidana should fight for the Burger King Fried Chicken belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Haymon's a cunt fucking about with someones life and preventing them from earning a living, just so he could stop TR signing them.
        Yeah Robbie Haymon prevented Maidana from making a living he only had him in his biggest fights earning 8
        Figures in 2 years when he first signed with Haymon. Now Haymons out to screw him over

Wasn’t it rumoured he would get Another 8 figures for the next 3 fights for his comeback

Don’t worry Robbie , Maidana even though he’s prevented from making a living won’t be next to you in the soup kitchen
        Line this week

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        I doubt this. Haymon has done nothing but give maidana the biggest fights possible

Ariza was working him too hard losing too much weight fast and the boy quit. He rather spend his days wearing Versace on his farm instead of running up stadium steps
        Yeah I think it’s more along the lines of this

I thought the plan was tonfight in the Summer and Maidana is probably no where near fight shape
        So now it’s excuses and blame game as to why

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          Yeah Ariza would rather blame Al than himself. Of course Haymon will never come out and dispute what he said. It's the perfect way to cover your ass. Accuse somebody else who never speaks.
          I am not particularly fond of Haymon but couldn’t of said it better
          Ariza knows their won’t be any fire returned , so it’s easy to say chit
          Now , being a fughin rat is glorified
          Smfh
          Still doesn’t add up this whole story

Comment

Working...
          X