Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more punching power ?? Jacobs or Charlo ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more punching power ?? Jacobs or Charlo ??

who has more punching power ?? this is an interesting question i would like to know your thoughts on
    Jacobs
    66.67%
    Charlo
    33.33%

Jermall, you will see it when they fight.

Comment

I thought Danny did, but ever since that GGG camp, he doesn't seem to sit down as much on his punches. He's more on his toes and moves around the ring while slapping with his punches.

Right now Jermall seems like the bigger puncher.

Comment

Until Jermall stops a good middle, its Jacobs. Charlos last fight didnt show him to be this overwhelming puncher hes hyped to be, and Jacobs stopped Quillin in a round. Danny on proven form.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance84 View Post
          who has more punching power ?? this is an interesting question i would like to know your thoughts on
          Good question!Would like to hear some impartial sparring partners on this.My 2 cents is Jacobs is prob better one punch vs one punch(right hand)but Charlo throws more variety of harder punches and is less afraid to get his hard punches off.

Comment

Jacobs. He's more proven. He's dropped and KO'd good fighters. Charlo hasn't even shared the ring with one and couldn't get Korobov out of there. He lost that fight. Charlo seems to have gotten PED help with his power recently but still hasn't touched a good fighter yet.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Jermall, you will see it when they fight.
              Don't hold your breath waiting for that fight which is really too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                I thought Danny did, but ever since that GGG camp, he doesn't seem to sit down as much on his punches. He's more on his toes and moves around the ring while slapping with his punches.

Right now Jermall seems like the bigger puncher.
                If you're fighting a series of heavy bags it makes it a little easier to sit down on your punches. Against the guys Jacobs has been facing you have to be a little bit more careful.

Comment

Very close to me. Almost the same. I give Jacobs the edge for fighting better middleweights and being a huge middleweight. I think Jacobs would have KOed that last guy that Jermall fought and could not knock down. I can't see Trout going the distance with Jacobs either.

Comment

Jacobs but they are about even

Charlo couldn't stop Korobov and he couldn't hurt Trout. Jacobs stopped Quillin in 1, dropped Derevyanchenko and Sulecki...toss up tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X