Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2019, 01:07 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,994.10
Total Points: 190,228.47
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I never saw the guy before. I just looked up his ranking by Ring Magazine. number 8 in the world. IBF number 1 in the world and boxrec number 12 in the world. After seeing this film I admit he looks like a fat pos and GGG's next fight stinks. I won't be defending it any more. I still say Kovalev was a cherry pick for Canelo as the 5 to 1 betting odds by all the betting places in Canelo's favor clearly show. Kovalev was a great fighter a few years ago but he is just a washed up shell and your beloved Canelo damn well knew it. That is why he chose only Kovalev and not Callum Smith, Bivol or Beterbiev. Kovalev fought so poorly against Canelo and threw so few hard punches that about half of the posters think he was paid to lose under the table. If you think Kovalev fought a great fight against Canelo you have your head up your ass and need to come up for air. You went to lots of trouble to attack me starting a thread with quotes and all. You are a good GGG hater and Canelo loving fan boy your self. Try to realize that not everyone loves Canelo and hates GGG as much as you do. If you can't then eat sh it.
Calm down bro, I'm just busting your balls man. I know I'm a big nelo fan & a "ggg hater",I just love debating & trying to see if others can be convinced of my points. I'm actually surprised you were willing to admit you were wrong (sort of),I am very surprised & respect you a lot more for being able to admit that even though you're a huge ggg fan hes not actually trying to fight the best except for Nelo. I just get irritated with you(& others) when you refuse to see gggs failings so I try proving it while busting your chops & hopefully making others see the truth

Last edited by kushking; 11-11-2019 at 01:10 AM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:28 AM #32
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4845 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 217,760.30
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

''Fielding'', though
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends