Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-10-2019, 06:02 PM #1
Runways Only

Quoted: 4968 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 282,531.19
Default Precise Presenter is BACK! lol. After Kovalev Ward he disappeared doe...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:08 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
pretty ste is a name known to allpretty ste is a name known to allpretty ste is a name known to allpretty ste is a name known to allpretty ste is a name known to allpretty ste is a name known to all
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 11,983.44

**** that troll he don't know Jack about boxing
pretty ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:11 PM #3
Runways Only

Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty ste View Post
**** that troll he don't know Jack about boxing
Precise Presenter is a regular on BDA Boxing panel. He got into an argument with the whole panel that everyone was stupid because they didn't believe the fight was fixed. He even said Canelo wasn't as good as Anthony Yarde! no-h0m0
Old 11-10-2019, 06:15 PM #4
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 13904 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 307,709.90
Total Points: 347,647.21
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

I wish he would stay away.

They guy is a complete joke. But Spoon23 swears by him and his May-Pac analysis videos.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:19 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18357 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 212,589.04
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

that dudes argument, about every aspect of the fight...

" ... but, Kovalev did that much better against Yarde " loooool

casual-fans are fukwits... they know nothing about styles/levels/weight

we got a poster running around insisting that Golovkin has a better resume than Canelo... and Murray/Lemieux, are on the same level as Canelo and Jacobs

not even kidding, he said that

casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:27 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18357 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 212,589.04
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Precise Presenter is a regular on BDA Boxing panel. He got into an argument with the whole panel that everyone was stupid because they didn't believe the fight was fixed. He even said Canelo wasn't as good as Anthony Yarde! no-h0m0

so that is why the idiot could not understand how Kovalev was less effective against Canelo than he was against Yarde... and that is why he could not understand how Canelo was able to do things that Yarde could not do

LMFAO

recent Canelo fights, have made utter fools of people... same thing used to happen after Mayweather fights, and Ward to a lesser extent

funny shlt

like I said earlier... casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

they LITERALLY have no idea what they are looking at... immediately prior to crying robbery, and insisting they know how to score a fight

I have never seen anything attract so many fools than boxing

possibly women, and possibly alcohol... but nothing else... this is a fools paradise... funny as fk
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:45 PM #7
Runways Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
so that is why the idiot could not understand how Kovalev was less effective against Canelo than he was against Yarde... and that is why he could not understand how Canelo was able to do things that Yarde could not do

LMFAO

recent Canelo fights, have made utter fools of people... same thing used to happen after Mayweather fights, and Ward to a lesser extent

funny shlt

like I said earlier... casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

they LITERALLY have no idea what they are looking at... immediately prior to crying robbery, and insisting they know how to score a fight

I have never seen anything attract so many fools than boxing

possibly women, and possibly alcohol... but nothing else... this is a fools paradise... funny as fk
they just say that trick audiences. They don't mean it, and that's how they thrive on the internetz, like the LDBC, all Dontaes Boxing Nation formula
Old 11-10-2019, 08:20 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
JohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 32,681.93

Quote:
they just say that trick audiences. They don't mean it, and that's how they thrive on the internetz, like the LDBC, all Dontaes Boxing Nation formula
Exactly! I fought and argued with all these guys for years about how Canelo was better than GGG for years and then when Canelo started proving it these idiots couldn’t take it so they blocked me from their channel! Ask about your boy Nopal I ran circles around these dudes, hit them from every angle you can think of
JohnCastellanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 09:15 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1722 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 41,737.46
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

that fight was fixed.
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends