Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Cat" Usyk vs "Rocky" Marciano in a war: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Cat" Usyk vs "Rocky" Marciano in a war: who wins?

Who wins in one of those old fashioned barn burners, those throwback toe to toe phone booth fights? The gifted and skilled Usyk, against the GOAT, The Brockton Blockbuster, in a war?

Usyk by UD/SD/MD
    32.50%
    Usyk by KO/TKO
    15.00%
    Rocky by UD/SD/MD
    2.50%
    Rocky by KO/TKO
    50.00%
    Draw / too close to call
    0.00%

I haven't seen any of Marcianos fights or read much about him but apparently they were pretty similar in stature and weight.
    This would of course be a guess but I will say Ollie in a 12 round UD.
    Edit-I will probably get Alot of hate for this prediction. Lol.

Comment

Easy win for Usyk

Comment

Marciano by KO in the early rounds

Comment

Usyk stops him on cuts . Wouldn't keep up with in out movements , would need to slow Usyk down and Marciano wasn't a body puncher . Usyk is supposedly to small at 6'3 215 so What is Marciano at 5'10 185 ?

Comment

Easy stopppage for Usyk.

Usyk doesnt even have to leave first gear to beat one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Comment

i dont understand the romance for oldschool athlete, no matter how much a beast Rocky back in the day, he is stil 1950s athlete. by god they smoke cigar before the fight in the 50s, you just can't put them in the ring with modern atlhete.it is known fact that in all sport athletes are has gradually improve be it athleticly or tacticly, Boxing is no exception.

so yeah, i think Usyk will murder stuborn Marciano.

Comment

Usyk would box that caveman's balls off and stop him late. It would basically be a worse, more brutal version of the Gassiev fight

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I haven't seen any of Marcianos fights or read much about him but apparently they were pretty similar in stature and weight.
                  This would of course be a guess but I will say Ollie in a 12 round UD.
                  Edit-I will probably get Alot of hate for this prediction. Lol.
                  Rocky was much smaller and no bigger than a light heavyweight. Heavyweights don't have to make weight and Rocky usually weighed about 185. He was a real monster though.He had a great chin and power in both hands and never stopped throwing bombs. I would pick him to win by KO.

Comment

Rock would’ve dusted off Usyk late rounds!

He would’ve had Usyk on his bicycle like the Tour de France all night and punish him!

While Usyk would be clinching when he gets hit, Rock would still be punching and mauling him out of the clinch which is something the stronger and harder puncher Gassiev should’ve done!

Rocky by 15 round TKO in a fight he would be losing on the cards!

Comment

Working...
                    X