No announcement yet.

Canelo lost the WBC and IBF in a nanosecond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo lost the WBC and IBF in a nanosecond

I thought he was all about titles and fighting everyone?

LMFAO

Andrade and Kovalev are better fighters than Dev. Why would someone ridicule a fighter for seeking better fights? It's not like he's getting stripped for fighting a Vanes calibre fighter.

Comment

He said he was trying to be undisputed and then drops both titles. And has publicly said he doesn't want to fight GGG again out of spite.

Comment

I hope to God that he still has his Aztec belt. Thats the only one that matters.

Comment

How can Dervychenko reject an offer from Canelo then turn around and accept an offer from GGG and Canelo gets stripped?

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
            He said he was trying to be undisputed and then drops both titles. And has publicly said he doesn't want to fight GGG again out of spite.
            So you'd prefer him to fighter easier opponents and keep the titles? I'm the opposite, give me the better fights if that costs the titles so be it. Fans will know who the best is.

Comment

Bossnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                So you'd prefer him to fighter easier opponents and keep the titles? I'm the opposite, give me the better fights if that costs the titles so be it. Fans will know who the best is.
                Unifying a title and being the Clear champ at Middleweight is much more prestigious. Admit it or not his fights with GGG are not really considering definitive by the public at large (me personally they are 1-1 GGG pissed me off in the 2nd fight with a stupid game plan). His camp can "claim" all the want that they are trying to "challenge" themselves with Kovalev but he REALLY LOOKS like he is avoiding GGG with his current antics.

Comment

looks like he really is going to fight Kovalev

Comment

He doesn't want them or need. Canelo is bigger than all those trinkets. That's why. Go to another network and tell DAZN to shove it, Champ.

War Canelito!

Comment

Working...
                    X