No announcement yet.

Wilder needs to fight Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder needs to fight Lomachenko

To me this is the only way he can really get the attention he feels he deserves...Lomachenko is a consensus top pfp fighter, and Wilder needs a guy like that on his resume.

Also, other fights that need to happen - Inoue vs Canelo...the Monster vs the Mexican.

Ryan Garcia vs Gennady Golovkin - RG vs GGG...Another Mexican for GGG to test himself against...should do good numbers.

Pacquiao vs Joshua...the old great vs the young lion...can AJ avenge himself from his recent loss and bounce back, or does Pac-man still have enough to get it done?

Fury vs Crawford...same network, should be no issues getting it done...2 guys on many people's top 10 pfp lists...though Crawford is always higher...can Fury pull off the upset?

Now you're trying too hard.

Comment

Finally a quality thread

Comment

He would get no credit because people are claiming Loma is on the decline. He needs to fight a prime champ like Canelo but Canelo is too chicken.

Comment

Troll thread

Comment

Inou would be a better choice, he is undefeated and hits hard just like Wilder...Why arnt the fans drooling for this match up?

Comment

Lmfao!! If that ever happend in reality even in exhibition id lose my **** smh.

Comment

I just wanna see them side by side for the comparison

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Finally a quality thread
                  Preciate it.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  He would get no credit because people are claiming Loma is on the decline. He needs to fight a prime champ like Canelo but Canelo is too chicken.
                  Well said.

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                  Inou would be a better choice, he is undefeated and hits hard just like Wilder...Why arnt the fans drooling for this match up?
                  Yes good point.

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                  Lmfao!! If that ever happend in reality even in exhibition id lose my **** smh.
                  Lol yeah I would be boycotting that sh.it!!! He would kill Loma!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                    I just wanna see them side by side for the comparison
                    Lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X