Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Said He Will Make Jermall Charlo An Offer To Fight Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Charlo will refuse the offer. He isn't going to risk losing and have no chance to fight Canelo.
    he already doesnt ha a chance for a canelo payday, no longer a mando, but if he beats andrade and gets a second belt he will get canelos atention, same goes for andrade, having 2 belts is something to brag about ..
    Last edited by icha; 10-23-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Damn. Main thing I took from that is that Hunter vs Povetkin is heading for the Joshua - Ruiz undercard. That's a fight I like.

Oh... and that Eubank's dumb as a brush for fighting Korobov. I'm looking forward to that fight, but it is kinda baffling why Chris would want it, unless he's trying to make a statement of some kind vis-a-vis Jermall...

The Charlo- Andrade non news is actually about the least interesting thing in that video.

Comment

Make it happen! Enough with waiting for Canelo from both of them, make the fight and may the best man win. I like both fighters in the ring, both are very talented but because of level of competition I don't think we seen the best from either yet. The Build Up I think would be great actually, Charlo Brothers and Andrade have a long history and absolutely can't stand each other and it is LEGIT!

A simple One Off just like Jose Ramirez and Loma recently lets do it! Of course if Charlo wins Eddie would make him a big offer to stay long term as he should since he doesn't have a promoter at all. Never had any issued with Charlo or any PBC guy going over because I watch ALL Platforms as a BOXING FAN.

Charlo willingness to be the Villain is actually what DAZN needs here in America. Nice having good guys but having a guy people "Love To Hate" brings way more interest than the NICE GUYS

Comment

I think Eddie Hearn knew his offer, whatever it is, will be turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            he already doesnt ha a chance for a canelo payday, no longer a mando, but if he beats andrade and gets a second belt he will get canelos atention, same goes for andrade, having 2 belts is something to brag about ..
            Ok so rather than fight both guys, they fight and Canelo fights the winner. Makes logical sense but with Andrade signed to dazn and Charlo the mando (before the emeritus bs) he should've fought both.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              and wilder got 10 mil for d breazeale...and will get at least that for ortiz 2....and when the dust settles between AJ and ruiz guess who likely be there? wilder...and hell still make every penny he was going to against AJ when he A. Fights AJ B. Fights Ruiz
              He was offered double that against Breazeale on DAZN. Also, Ortiz isn't a draw, so I'm not sure if he'll actually make $10m for that fight. Even if he does, he could've made double that if he took the $120m offer. Unless Hearn further overpays Wilder, he's not making $120m for fighting Breazeale on Showtime, Ortiz on Fox, then AJ. He's definitely not making anywhere near that fighting Ruiz.

lets not act like it was some masterstroke by ruiz...he got the fight as a replacement...and guess who ruiz's advisor is?!?!?! oh wait! its al haymon.....looks like haymons company did ok there!
              He took a fight for $7m, that Wilder wouldn't take for $40m. Now, he has 3/4 major world titles. Yeah, not everyone is ridiculously greedy/delusional like Bum Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                He was offered double that against Breazeale on DAZN. Also, Ortiz isn't a draw, so I'm not sure if he'll actually make $10m for that fight. Even if he does, he could've made double that if he took the $120m offer. Unless Hearn further overpays Wilder, he's not making $120m for fighting Breazeale on Showtime, Ortiz on Fox, then AJ. He's definitely not making anywhere near that fighting Ruiz.

He took a fight for $7m, that Wilder wouldn't take for $40m. Now, he has 3/4 major world titles. Yeah, not everyone is ridiculously greedy/delusional like Bum Squad.
                wilder has people in his corner that have done some of the biggest fights ever in boxing.....im fairly certain they know better than you.....finkel, Espinoza and haymon...

that's the problem with fgts like you...you think you know and can do better...but you cant

if wilder keeps winning he will make that money

and yes...its a ppv and wilder aint fighting for less than 10..so he will make at least 10 against Ortiz

so far the only bum I see is the guy that got cucked by a 25-1 flabby Mexican American...trying to come over to the US like a big bad wolf and got destroyed lol....when wilder gets knocked out you can call him a bum...till then save it for someone who is as dumb as you

wilder drives you mad and its hilarious.....tell me all about the great fights hearn is getting Andrade and tevin farmer! all he can do is keep telling everyone how hes gonna offer pbc guys big money yet none of them move.....should tell you a lot

hearn had to be left out when DAZN actually went to wilder the last time...they told hearn to stay out of it...because hes an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Enough with waiting for Canelo from both of them
                  Why are you singling out Canelo? Who hasn't Andrade adamantly tried to fight? 🤔

Comment

wilder has people in his corner that have done some of the biggest fights ever in boxing.....im fairly certain they know better than you.....finkel, Espinoza and haymon...
                    And how many big fights has Wilder had in a resume of 42 professional bouts? This man's been competing professionally for 11 years, and only started facing talented fighters last year. Dude unified not once. They've done some of the biggest fights, but where were they when Wilder spent year after year fighting tomato cans?

that's the problem with fgts like you...you think you know and can do better...but you cant
                    Anybody else in Wilder's position would more than likely have jumped at the chance to fight AJ, let alone for what Wilder was offered. Hell, Ruiz did it for way less. You don't have to be a genius to understand that.

if wilder keeps winning he will make that money
                    Against who, AJ? If AJ loses to Ruiz again, that fight won't be as lucrative as it once was, if it even takes place. Ruiz and Fury aren't big enough names to get Wilder $40m for one fight. The only way Wilder's seeing anywhere near $100m, is if AJ wins.

and yes...its a ppv and wilder aint fighting for less than 10..so he will make at least 10 against Ortiz
                    Ortiz isn't even a household name in his own household, and their combined purses didn't even come up to $10m in their last fight. If Wilder's somehow making $10m for Ortiz, then that's sus af.

so far the only bum I see is the guy that got cucked by a 25-1 flabby Mexican American...trying to come over to the US like a big bad wolf and got destroyed lol....
                    You're calling AJ a bum, meanwhile he has the best resume of any active heavyweight. Who has Wilder beaten besides Ortiz? Besides, that flabby Mexican-American would beat the breaks off the 39 cab drivers on Bum Squad's resume.

when wilder gets knocked out you can call him a bum...till then save it for someone who is as dumb as you
                    He's Bum Squad because that's what 95% of his resume consists of. He's the real Can Man.

wilder drives you mad and its hilarious.....tell me all about the great fights hearn is getting Andrade and tevin farmer! all he can do is keep telling everyone how hes gonna offer pbc guys big money yet none of them move.....should tell you a lot
                    Tell me about how Tank priced himself out of a match against Farmer, and Jermall ducked Andrade on camera. Tell me about how despite being on the same stable, none of the high tier PBC welterweights were trying to see Spence until recently. Tell me about how Russell Jr pulled up on Santa Cruz's dad, and the latter was in an interview afterwards talking about he doesn't control who he fights. What type of shit is this? It isn't Hearn's fault that Ruiz is one of the only PBC fighters actually running fades outside of the company he fights for.
                    Last edited by Slicc; 10-24-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Ok so rather than fight both guys, they fight and Canelo fights the winner. Makes logical sense but with Andrade signed to dazn and Charlo the mando (before the emeritus bs) he should've fought both.
                      canelo just fought ggg twice, jacobs and is after kovalev, there is a long list of fighters canelo "should" fight, but can only fight one at a time and also tune ups every now and then... every fighter seems to be waiting on canelo, is time for the rest of 160 to fight each other, canelo isnt the only fighter in the division...

Comment

Working...
                      X