1. Wilder
    2. Fury
    3. Ruiz Jr.
    4. Ortiz
    5. Kownacki
    You don't have AJ in the top 5?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Not many ,and Ruiz had no fanbase bc that needs a group of ppl. In fact everyone was complaining when miller pulled out but reconciled Ruiz as a number two guy but some thought it was the better fight ,myself included.

When Fury has a tough fight against Wallin ,Wilder will gain confidence, not sure who wins that one this time ?

Wallin could really help Fury defeat a better prepared Wilder,they just don't know it yet bc they don't play chess they are limited to connect four.
      Boxing needs the Fury/Wilder rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        You don't have AJ in the top 5?
        I believe Ortiz and Kownacki have a better chance of beating one of the current champions in the foreseeable future than AJ does, so I've ranked them highly as challengers. I see Saudi Arabia as the end of the road for AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I wonder how many people had Ruiz over AJ before their first fight lol.
          My list is current. Aj got demolished in there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            I believe Ortiz and Kownacki have a better chance of beating one of the current champions in the foreseeable future than AJ does, so I've ranked them highly as challengers. I see Saudi Arabia as the end of the road for AJ.
            That's fair and I can't sleep on Kownacki either.

Comment

Working...
            X