No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez vs Mikey Garcia at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    I'm sure they wouldn't fight but if they did how would it play out?
    Ramirez plods forward with no angles and gets picked apart by Garcia.

Comment

Ramirez likely beats the sht out of Mikey. Garcia is basically done unless he can regain his athleticism, he put on the weight horribly, Conte is a hack when it comes to S&C.

Comment

Originally posted by hondamonkey View Post
        I think Mikey outboxes him and utilizes clinches effectively. Ramirez needs momentum and rhythm to get off. Mikey will time him until his pressure becomes manageable for 12 rounds.

Hooker looks fragile as hell. Every fight I watch of his I question his ability to fight at an elite level. His defense is leaky and his body is similar to a pre teen boy. He will continue to get hurt at the highest level in my opinion.
        Always thought he was way too skinny for the division. He's got the slightness of a flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Ramirez likely beats the sht out of Mikey. Garcia is basically done unless he can regain his athleticism, he put on the weight horribly, Conte is a hack when it comes to S&C.
          Victor Conte knows nothing of dieting but he knows a lot about how to build up your body in other ways...

Comment

Mikey would get his ass beat (again) in a lop-sided fight

Comment

Never going to happen

honestly Mikey should've never came up like most fans suggested before the Spence fight

Feels like he is a bit stuck trying figure out which direction he wants to go

these guys are big at 140-147 in this ERA

Comment

Mickey via UD

Comment

Working...
                X