Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-24-2020, 07:51 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3776 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 185,187.74
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
MulaGAY. Was he sentenced to 5 years in prison?

Suck ya madda. Blocked.
Your easier than a hooker
Fughin fool
Did he go to jail you illiterate fugh ?
The answer is no
Go play with your mum
🖕🖕🖕

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:09 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
The Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 12,567.16
Top notch poster - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
The most glamorous division, heavyweight, is so bad that a guy was able to come back from being a 400-something pound drunk/coke head to take it over. One of the four other recent champions is a 300 pound fat guy. Another of the four recent champions canít even box. One of the best boxers in the division and a consensus top five guy might be 60 years old

The next most glamorous division, middleweight, is ruled by a fighter who has arguably gotten FIVE gift decisions in recent years. Thatís the guy most people feel is the best boxer in the entire world.

In the third most glamorous division, welterweight, the champion with the best resume is 147 years old.

The next best resume belonging to a champion at welterweight belongs to an alcoholic who has been too busy partying to focus on boxing.

The next most glamorous division, lightweight, is being ruled by a natural featherweight who could probably make 122 if he really wanted too.

The only two current fighters to actually become undisputed champions have no name victories on their resume.
That's pretty damning. Can't argue with any of it.
The Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:20 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2827 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 125,878.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post

And Ali never went to prison, idiot.
- -Yeah, but our Rump in Chief offered to pardon him after he pardoned Jack Johnson.

Just sayin'...
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:36 AM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,120.09
Total Points: 203,194.87
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bro! - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate keeper View Post
Honestly sounds like you're cherry picking scenarios and putting them in a particularly negative context to support your claim which is a persuasive argument. I won't pretend to be an expert on boxing in the past but I'm pretty sure you could cherry pick an enumerable number of circumstances in any era to make it look weak or strong. That is not to say that no era is weaker or stronger than another, but an objective and fair criteria to must be established to objectively determine how strong any era is compared to another. Without that, it's just subjective opinions for which anyone can use make any era seem really strong or weak.
This response right here is perfectly spot on and straight up reality.
Picking out negative perspectives by which to judge something is completely subjective, agenda driven, and intentionally negative. Each and every negative viewpoint has a brighter, 'glass half full', counter viewpoint.
Basically, it all depends how you look at things, your overall attitude. You can paint Fury's comeback as a stain on pro boxing, or treat it as an amazing story of perseverance, restoration, and hope.

Personally, I think it takes just as much energy to be negative as it does to be positive. Everything has positive AND negative aspects to it. It's up to each of us to focus on whatever we choose...

What motivated me to type the words on the screen and hit send? Am I being honest with myself?

Context is everything.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:29 AM #35
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quicksilver* has a spectacular aura aboutQuicksilver* has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,340.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Um, Ali didn't go to prison.

Your arrogance in spite of your ignorance of the sport continues to amaze me

Bowe did not get his career "ended" by Golota.

Bowe had nothing left after the Holyfield trilogy & his weight problems started to derail him.

Nah, he's just an Anthony Joshua stan, who spends his entire life attacking anyone who's a threat to his legacy in anyway (Deontay Wilder, Mike Tyson, or any great heavyweights from the past)
That makes sense.
Quicksilver* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:51 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 42,654.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Another excuse for another overrated American boxer.

Mike Tyson: oh, he peaked at age 23 and by 24, he was past his prime.

Bowe: oh, he had nothing left after fighting only one of the better boxers in his era.

You lot are so predictable. LMAOOO.
It's not an excuse, it's the truth.

Mike Tyson actually went to prison and didn't fight between the ages of 24 and 28

Bowe actually retired at the age of 29 after the Golota fights. He was done.

And Ali still didn't go to prison you 15 year old moron.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:55 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 69,096.60

90s heavyweights were worse.

Top guys were 1 cruiserweight, Mike Tyson, coming from a jail time, 100 y old Foreman, just a little younger Holmes and so on.

Lets not pretend like 90s are great at heavyweight.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:59 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2383 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 69,096.60

Mike Tyson -Spinks is the most pathetic unification fight I have ever seen. "Golden 80s" unification! Spinks , unbeaten lineal/The Ring champ, was scared to death. He probably urinated in his pants when he saw Mike coming to the ring.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 05:04 PM #39
Interim Champion

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Ritz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to all
Total Points: 9,896.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
This response right here is perfectly spot on and straight up reality.
Picking out negative perspectives by which to judge something is completely subjective, agenda driven, and intentionally negative. Each and every negative viewpoint has a brighter, 'glass half full', counter viewpoint.
Basically, it all depends how you look at things, your overall attitude. You can paint Fury's comeback as a stain on pro boxing, or treat it as an amazing story of perseverance, restoration, and hope.

Personally, I think it takes just as much energy to be negative as it does to be positive. Everything has positive AND negative aspects to it. It's up to each of us to focus on whatever we choose...

What motivated me to type the words on the screen and hit send? Am I being honest with myself?

Context is everything.
I second this
Ritz Kola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 05:16 PM #40
Interim Champion

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Ritz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to allRitz Kola is a name known to all
Total Points: 9,896.83

Purely focusing on heavyweights due to the saying "as the HW division goes so goes Boxing."
This is one of Boxing's strongest era's. I'd say the 80s were pretty weak. Given we only hear about 5 names- SRL/Hagler/Hearns/Duran/Mike. The HW division in the 80s was extremely weak. I'll always disagree with any excuses made for Mike Tyson losing- he was HYPE promoted to no ends during the 80s where he Dominated a very weak division. Once the division picked up in the 90s that was no longer the case.
People let nostalgia warp their opinion.
They also let "looks" warp there opinion. You cannot expect the giants of the modern HW division to run around looking shredded like dudes did in the 80s. HWs in the 80s were toothpicks compared to these guy's. Here's some science for y'all. You can either bulk up or cut- one gives you size and power- the other leans you out and gives you that magazine body look. You cannot do both. Tell Michael Spinks fight Andy Ruiz and he gets stopped within 30 seconds. Looks aren't everything. Bowe is praised purely for beating Holyfield- that's got to a weak division if you can get eternal praise just for beating ONE guy right? So let's cut the BS.
These current Heavyweights range in difficulty and danger but I'd like them to make interesting fights in any era. Wilder would be a monster in any era, in fact, in previous era's where HWs were a lot smaller- he'd be unstoppable. I've seen bums tag Ali and he's the greatest Heavy ever. Bums have dropped Ali. Wilder would've definitely given Ali a run. Tyson Fury has never been seen before in the history of the division. He's a giant amongst heavyweights. Moves on his feet like he's a cruiserweight. Has just shown in his last fight he can be very aggressive and use that size to his advantage.
As for the brit trying to taunt Americans in here- STOP aj fanboys made every excuse after he got dominated by a bum.
Ritz Kola is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends