Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs lost and never showed the intensity he has in the past.He showed no sense of urgency and was reluctant to trade with Canelo when he needed to turn the fight around.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Missed the 8 rounds part. Wasn’t fully awake.
      Alright then, No hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Another ggg fanboy losing sleep over the ass whoopin canelo gave their hero.

Ts is nothing but a EE fan who knows ****t about boxing and now loses sleep whenever the boxing p4p king is mentioned.

You clowns are not real fans just white fighter worshipers.
        You're a race-baiting ******.

Comment

Maybe the commentary on dazn is influencing people cause sky had it a draw and everyone else i know who watched it said it could have gone either way. Dont see how im the crazy one.

Comment

He didn't just "make him miss though" He landed back. Even compubox has Canelo up by 50 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
              I agree. His performance sucked. He struggled to put punches together against Danny Jacobs. He looked much better in the rematch with GGG than he did against Jacobs. The fight was close and could have gone either way or draw. Ginger failed to put any separation between himself and "The miracle man" as who is indeed the better fighter.

Comment

The autor of the thread is garbage

And Anti mexican and Anti canelo

So...

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Maybe the commentary on dazn is influencing people cause sky had it a draw and everyone else i know who watched it said it could have gone either way. Dont see how im the crazy one.
                  The own Eddie Hearn and Leonard said that Canelo won

Stop with your stupi.dity

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I agree. His performance sucked. He struggled to put punches together against Danny Jacobs. He looked much better in the rematch with GGG than he did against Jacobs. The fight was close and could have gone either way or draw. Ginger failed to put any separation between himself and "The miracle man" as who is indeed the better fighter.
                    According to an i.di.ot like you that does not know sh.it about boxing

Canelo was the superior and clear winner, in a competitive fight against a super middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You're a race-baiting ******.
                      The only race baiting ****** is the autor of the thread

His a dirty U.K fanboy.

Look how he begins his thread

"Sorry to ruin the FIESTA" and then he go with all his sh.it

Comment

Working...
                      X