Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    That is how Usyk made them look.

Pirog schooled and KO Jacobs.

Canelo struggled got a 7-5 at best.

And we all know GGG beat Canelo.
    I see you're still here spewing bullshiet.

Pirog didn't school Jacobs. It was a close fight, both were trading bombs and Jacobs (23) got knocked out.

Comment

That is how Usyk made them look.

Pirog schooled and KO Jacobs.

Canelo struggled got a 7-5 at best.

And we all know GGG beat Canelo.
      Only.in your wet dreams.

Pirog schooled a young Jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Only.in your wet dreams.

Pirog schooled a young Jacobs
        And Canelo fought a boring pick-em fight with Jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          I see you're still here spewing bullshiet.

Pirog didn't school Jacobs. It was a close fight, both were trading bombs and Jacobs (23) got knocked out.

He was toying with Jacobs in full control while Jacobs looked lost in there.

Trading punches. Jacobs was not landing clean on the elusive Pirog

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Blame Jacobs. He's the bigger man paid 1M to get a unfair advantage but never wanted to bang with Canelo. Threw a ton of pointless uneffective jabs to keep canelo on the outside. None were landing but canelo would be stupid to jump into jabs instead of slip them like he was doing. Canelo can fight many ways and takes what you give him. This is the fight Jacobs wanted so canelo proved he is smarter, quicker and more accurate and crusied to a win. Jacobs is the one who had to switch up a game plan that wasn't working and try and make it a dog fight because he can't outbox canelo but he knew if he did that he was leaving in a stretcher so didn't take risks.
            As the old saying goes "styles make fights". Canelo showed great defense and ring generalship but the fight itself did not live up to it's billing. Was it all Jacob's fault? Debatable. Sometimes the sweet science leaves a sour taste!

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Where were you previous to this fight? is easy to speak once everything is said and done. I see your intentions trying to belittle/diminish Jacobs attributes and abilities to not give Canelo credit, what now? your gonna bring Charlo, Andrade as the next boogie men and than they get beat up you're gonna comeback with the same narrative? they weren't that good to begin with bla bla bla bla
              Where was I? Look at my join date.

Jacob has never impressed me. He has poor technique, throws clobbering punches, shoe shine, poor jab and smother his own punches. For one of the bigger fighters in the division, with strength, he seems to fight on the back foot a lot.

I am still not sold on the Charlos nor Andrade. I am old school from the days of Tony, McCallum, Roy Jones, etc. Some of these young dudes have no clue how to fight and get where they are based on mouthing off.

Canelo was the smaller fighter and did not have Tyson nor Frazier's aggression, yet Jacobs was back pedaling the entire fight because he didn't have jab. When you are the bigger man you throw straight punches and use a stiff jab---not swinging and clobbering, as you give up your reach and height that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Where was I? Look at my join date.

Jacob has never impressed me. He has poor technique, throws clobbering punches, shoe shine, poor jab and smother his own punches. For one of the bigger fighters in the division, with strength, he seems to fight on the back foot a lot.

I am still not sold on the Charlos nor Andrade. I am old school from the days of Tony, McCallum, Roy Jones, etc. Some of these young dudes have no clue how to fight and get where they are based on mouthing off.

Canelo was the smaller fighter and did not have Tyson nor Frazier's aggression, yet Jacobs was back pedaling the entire fight because he didn't have jab. When you are the bigger man you throw straight punches and use a stiff jab---not swinging and clobbering, as you give up your reach and height that way.
                When Jacobs threw a combination, he would square up after throwing and fall into a clinch. He didn’t keep his footing properly.

I only saw him correct it one time. I forget what round it was. It might’ve been the 9th or 10th. He had Canelo on the ropes and was throwing a combination and he ended it with a few jabs and continued with his combinations at a distance. The jabs at the end of the combination forced Jacobs to reset himself and keep his distance.

That’s what he should’ve been doing the entire fight instead of bringing his back foot forward at the end of his combination and squaring up inside. It pissed me off so much.

And his jab sucked the entire fight. Had nothing on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  No, he is just the biggest Canelo hater out there
                  On ESPN Deportes JJM picked Nelo to win though. I wanna say he said he thought it’d be by TKO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    The end is it? Go and watch the fight with the sound off. The odds are Ive been watching boxing since before you were born. Canelo didnt show me anything tonight and you definitely dont have to stop someone to win a fight but you need to do something to win it.If you are a P4P candidate separate yourself from the pack, he didnt do that tonight. Jacobs got a fat check to be the next one in Canelo train. Try not to stand out in a sea of ignorance next time, good luck dummy.
                    You could of been watching fights since Abraham almost sacrificed Isaac, you do not possess the intellectual capacity to comprehend what you’re watching. You talk about a sea of ignorance and call yourself Sun Tzu yet your posts read like Roy Jones promos. “Canelo ain’t **** because he couldn’t stop Jacobs by the 9th! Y’all ain’t ****!” Yet you want to talk about ignorance? You bathe in hypocrisy. God bless.

Comment

And Canelo fought a boring pick-em fight with Jacobs
                      The Mexican kid in the row in front of me at the fight last night fell asleep in his seat by the sixth round. And when I say kid, I mean probably somewhere between 23 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                      X