Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow.... So a 1st rd KO magically makes everyone forget about the 12rd Fury beatdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Are we going to include the only part of the beatdown that people remember where Fury was laying flat on his back still unconscious at the count of 6 , costing Fury the W

I think that’s also part of the same beatdown that had Fury run from a Immediate rematch from taking place

Listen what Fury did in not only getting up from that KD but not folding and coming back strong is f.ucking beyond impressive because when he got dropped Indont think anyone thought he’d be getting back up and I’m sure around 99% of HWs wouldn’t have beat the count

But to say Fury laid a beatdown on Wilder in the 12th when he at one point in that round looked like he should have been hooked up on life support & didn’t drop or have Wikder in any danger from hitting the canvas in any point makes the threadstarters beatdown claim sound r.etarded
    Bro, you need to learn to condense your posts down a bit lol. Every post is unnecessarily long

Comment

Comment

Fury fans are scoring the fight based on 2 blocked arm punches and a funny face.

Comment

It seems like that punch hurt some of you fans more than it did Breazeale. I'm not sure what this fight has to do with the Fury fight.

Comment

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Wilder learned something from the Fury fight and made himself better?

Comment

Quit hating! So now Fury put 2gether a 12 round beatdown then didnt take tge immediate rematch?

Comment

Beatdown? You mean the fight where Fury also had single digit landed punches in 10 of 12 rounds? Outside of Wilder' knock downs, that was a boring sparring match.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Bro, you need to learn to condense your posts down a bit lol. Every post is unnecessarily long
                  Thanks for the advice Tips

I’ll keep that in mind

That short enough for you

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Hahahaha! Perfect response...

Comment

It was clearly no beat down but it was a blueprint for the proper method to employ when facing Wilder. Fury did everything right and still nearly got stopped. Dominic did everything wrong and the result was what he deserved.

Honestly, what was he thinking while he was dropping his left hand down to waist level to load up a hook?

Comment

Working...
                      X