Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Francisco Estrada vs Donnie Nietes: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Francisco Estrada vs Donnie Nietes: Who wins?

Who would you favor in this fight? This is one fight that I really want to get made. You have 2 technically skilled master boxers who aren’t afraid to trade punches. Would be a very good chess match.

I think Estrada should be favored but Nietes is always a tough fighter to beat.
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 04-27-2019, 02:23 PM.

estrada UD....nietes lacks the high caliber opponent to measure how good he really is imo

Comment

Nietes had a close fight against Ioka that is inferior in all the aspects.

Nietes cant hurt Estrada, that is bigger, skillful and has more stamina and variety of punches.

Nice fight, Estrada by late TKO.

But I would like to see him against the winner of Palicte vs Ioka.

Or Yafai, Estrada is a former wbc, wba, wbo just need to win the ibf to collect all the belts

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        estrada UD....nietes lacks the high caliber opponent to measure how good he really is imo
        Nietes just beat Kazuto Ioka, who is a damn good fighter. This would be a close fight, although I do see Estrada outworking Nietes.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
          Nietes just beat Kazuto Ioka, who is a damn good fighter. This would be a close fight, although I do see Estrada outworking Nietes.

Ruenroeng schooled Ioka easily too...

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
            ..in a close fight ..also thought nietes should've lost to moises fuentes in the first fight , but that's just me

Comment

Estrada UD...

Comment

Good fight id favor Gallo in this one and i believe gallo can clean out 115 and then move to 118 where he would be challenged by a few specially monster inoue...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Ruenroeng schooled Ioka easily too...
                  Triangle theories man, they don't work

Comment

Nice fight. Would be technical too.

I think Nietes is getting a little old so I have Estrada by UD, something around 116-112.

Comment

Working...
                    X