No announcement yet.

Upper level managment needs to GO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purity
    well, sard, do you try to encourage fellow employees to create a better teamwork environment in order to increase overall productivity?
    Boss: you're not a team player Curly
    Me: It would be easier if work was a contact sport.
    Boss: I worry about you.

Comment

gotta love inter office politics huh

Comment

i don't say much at work. just **** like "i bet i could get a clean shot from that window" or "where did that damn chicken go?"
        people leave me alone now.

Comment

its times like this I am glad I don't work in an office.

Comment

It's a juggling act.

If the management are totally out of touch with the proliteriat then I can see that this being a big issue.

If the management structure is so bloated that there are too many chiefs and not enough indians then I can see an issue.

If they repeatedly hold meetings to discuss things and wasting time talking rather than doing, then I can see a problem.

Like this company here. At least my department kicks ass.

- The Jake

Comment

DO what i do ..... grab the nearest computer monitor

Comment

My answer is to openly challenge everything that management puts forward and make others ask questions...the good part is I am a senior guy in my team right now and they won't let me go cause I know too much and train new people...the fools

Comment

how do you openly challenge stuff and make others ask questions seldom?

Comment

By a carefully thought out and prepared routine of saying "How is that going to help the business?" or "Why change this when it is working fine?" at team meetings. Coupled with my lunchtime discussions with fellow employees, spreading the seed of doubt and distrust in the powers that be, I am bringing this place down from the inside...

We have team meetings every week, and each week there is a change to a perfectly good process bought up that is going to occur. If I don't agree wi it, I generally say "Why? The current way works, we all know it, the clients are happy...why rock the boat?" Things like that

Comment

this is all too funny.
                      purity i could totally see where u are comming from in that u bust ur ass for as along as YOU want to. ur not a clock puncher. so really as long as u do ur job they should stfu!!
                      but when u are working with people that u HAVE TO be a team with, its better if u have good communcation and sence of good team work. helps the day go by nicer.
                      seldom i also believe in not ****ing with something that works.

Comment

Working...
                      X