• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Someone tell 1bad that he’s wrong AGAIN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...erlying-crime/

He really should stop watching Fox Opinions
    another link please im not trying to sub the washington post just to read an article

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      another link please im not trying to sub the washington post just to read an article
      Another one on my ignore list still trying to run up those Gotcha! points.

Sad, sad, sad.

Had he not repeatedly acted like a petulant child in my presence, he'd be able to address me himself.

Comment

Dont bother.

For whatever reason, I was able to read it.

It sure enough cited (just) 3 cases.

The problem was that in all 3 of those cases, there was an underlying crime.

Yet again; you'd think those who play these stupid Gotcha! games on a constant basis would at least be somewhat good at it.

Comment

It’s very simple

It’s a federal crime in the US to attempt to influence, etc an investigation, trial, etc

The outcome of the investigation is irrelevant as the test is intent

If things worked in the way that 1bad claims, things like witness tampering would arguably only be a crime where the party was found guilty

Gtfoh with that bs

Comment

It’s very simple

It’s a federal crime in the US to attempt to influence, etc an investigation, trial, etc

The outcome of the investigation is irrelevant as the test is intent

If things worked in the way that 1bad claims, things like witness tampering would arguably only be a crime where the party was found guilty

Gtfoh with that bs

You and others like you are the most pathetic kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Sorry that facts and logic aren’t your strong suit

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

He cant let it go.

Yet he cant cite even one case of someone being convicted for obstruction of justice when there is no underlying crime as I specifically asked for.

But despite that, he won't quit. He can't quit.

He has to 'win'.

I gotta ask, at what point do realize that clown is a completely empty vessel with nothing to offer intellectually and so you finally put him on Ignore?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He cant let it go.

Yet he cant cite even one case of someone being convicted for obstruction of justice when there is no underlying crime as I specifically asked for.

But despite that, he won't quit. He can't quit.

He has to 'win'.

I gotta ask, at what point do realize that clown is a completely empty vessel with nothing to offer intellectually and so you finally put him on Ignore?
                  Scooter Libby, Robert McFarlane, Elliot Abrams and countless other examples

No idea why you insist upon making a fool of yourself

Comment

• Winter in the summer? Its going to get really cold. I just heard that Trump finally orders declassification.
                    https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1131716788192993280

Comment

Sorry that facts and logic aren’t your strong suit

Trump supporters want the investigations stopped because they know what will be found. It was alright for Obama and the Clintons to be investigated, but this different, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X