Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naoya is the real deal he pass the eye test and proved it against the top opposition unlike crawford and spence who are all "he pass the eye test doe". lmao

Comment

• Inoue top 3 P4P

Comment

• naoya can become 6 division champion in the future. He will be the next pacquiao.

Comment

• We want revenge with Mexicant Nery! Cheater can come 5 pounds over weight.
          Last edited by Letmaku; 05-19-2019, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
            Not even Inoue taking Godzilla's 0 in Japan.
            Apparently, Godzilla has gone into hiding after watching the Rodriguez fight.
            Nah, he don't want any part of that shti Smart lizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              naoya can become 6 division champion in the future. He will be the next pacquiao.
              I think that's getting ahead of ourselves. He still has to wrap up 118 and see where he's at before he can consider 122 - lets not forget Donaire, an unstoppable force at 112 through 118 who got out of his depth at higher weights. Donaire admitted that once he got to 126 his power didn't carry through and the size of the opposition started to make a real difference - if you consider Donaire was 5'7 and half and Inoue is 5'5, Inoue has less scope to put on weight than Donaire did.

I think Inoue has lots to do at 118 before any consideration of going higher - Donaire (of course), Tete, Oubaali (for unification), then if Pantera wants a belt (as he's saying), he will need to make weight, be clean, and then take on Inoue.

Comment

• "Why tradewith a puncher when u are the better boxer?? i pretty sure Inoue is the better boxer if he folded him in two.

Comment

• he tested positive for the banned drug Zilpaterol prior to his fourth-round stoppage of Yamanaka last August in Kyoto. Nery, of Tijuana, won the WBC and RING magazine 118-pound titles, but THE RING withdrew championship recognition from the unbeaten southpaw given the circumstances of his victory.

Nery and his team claimed his positive test was the result of food contamination, which prompted the WBC to order an immediate rematch with Yamanaka, a ruling that many Japanese fans were against. When Nery weighed in five pounds over the bantamweight limit for the rematch with Yamanaka, the Mexican fighter not only lost the WBC belt on the scales/ Nery will get killed by Inoue lol. Easy money.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    I think that's getting ahead of ourselves. He still has to wrap up 118 and see where he's at before he can consider 122 - lets not forget Donaire, an unstoppable force at 112 through 118 who got out of his depth at higher weights. Donaire admitted that once he got to 126 his power didn't carry through and the size of the opposition started to make a real difference - if you consider Donaire was 5'7 and half and Inoue is 5'5, Inoue has less scope to put on weight than Donaire did.

I think Inoue has lots to do at 118 before any consideration of going higher - Donaire (of course), Tete, Oubaali (for unification), then if Pantera wants a belt (as he's saying), he will need to make weight, be clean, and then take on Inoue.
                    i think you're missing the point
                    it's not just about who he beats, but the way he's destroying all these champions in 1 or 2 rounds.. no one, not even lomachenko or crawford is able to do that. in fact who in boxing now does that? when is the last time you saw a FW or BW do that? donaire, even at his BW prime was not dominating everyone, and had his fair share of competitive decisions.

imo beating oubaali or tete doesn't all of a sudden elevate inoue into a new level. because those guys aren't any better than rodriguez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      P4P is a bunch of made up nonsense anyway, but you're talking like the idea of having Inoue as one of the best in the world is outlandish. You one of those dudes think the little guys don't matter or that you can't be elite if you ain't headlined a show in the US?

ESPN, Ring and the BWAA all had him at #7 even before tonight and the 50 odd members of the TBRB consider him #5 already. I imagine this latest win will improve those rankings. Like I say it's all subjective, but I'd say you're the outlier here, not the dudes proclaiming he's one of the best in the world.
                      I think he's a great fighter, I'd have him in my top 10 absolutely, BUT to have him over fighters like Juan Estrada who has actually beat another top 10 p4p is disrespectful. Who would you bump out of the top 5 to crown Inoue? Estrada, Lomachenko, Canelo, Usyk, Spence? I say all of them have a better case than Inoue does.

Comment

Working...
                      X