Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

Anything else is just being delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
      Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

But but but Manny had lost and found God while having a cramp in the shoulder because his socks were too tight !

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
        Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

This logic doesn't work in real world. So why do Floyd fans apply it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Dude, don't waste your time. He knows he was. He created a thread calling for the fight then later on when Floyd won called it a cherrypick. IronDanHamza can explain.

He is just in his feelings and can't get out of them.

It's 2019, only desperate pathetic Manny stans keep trying to make him better than Floyd.

There are so many other things to discuss.
          Oh that idiot is back

I thought he'd killed himself after his mental breakdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            Ha I called the Mosley fight a cherrypick based on how long it took Floyd to finally put pen to paper, and in the grand scheme it does nothing to enhance his legacy. Hell the Canelo fight does more. Same old Dunn same tired crap. Everybody hates Floyd so much. Poor you.

How many prime atg guys did Floyd beat @ ww is always the bottom line
            We literally have evidence that you didn't call it a cherrypick you dumb cunt.

You literally said the opposite to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              The whole world considers PAC greater than Floyd until proven otherwise. You've already said you hate PAC so you've no credibility.
              You'd know I don't like Floyd if I started hate threads on him which I've never done that's not me. I never start threads claiming PACs the goat that's not my style. But I do respond fairly to threads other people start

There's not a boxing fan on earth who disagrees with this statement until proven otherwise.
              Show me one credible, unbiased ranking with Manny ahead of Floyd. You can’t. As for proving otherwise, Floyd did that when they fought. That is why Manny fans continue to come up with threads like this.

You can keep saying the earth is flat but that doesn’t make it true. Manny is never ranked ahead of Floyd and then had a chance to prove them wrong when they fought and Floyd made it clear to everyone except fair, unbiased and rational who was better.

You say I have no credibility, fine. To avoid my biases I go to unbiased rankings of boxing historians and media. What can you and others in this thread use to avoid your biases that ranks Manny ahead?

You can’t even go to things like revenue generated, Seats sold, ppv’s sold, or anything tangible. As for best wins, Floyd beat manny and canelo, both better than anyone manny ever fought, in dominating fashion. Neither fight was close.

Saying manny is better just makes you look like an agenda driven troll that can’t avcept the fact there are boxers better than your favorite.

Comment

• Ha you gotta love how these Floyd Boys turn moist as towelettes and start name calling when anyone suggests a case can be made against their boy in anything boxing related.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Ha you gotta love how these Floyd Boys turn moist as towelettes and start name calling when anyone suggests a case can be made against their boy in anything boxing related.
                  What's more laughable is you claiming you said it was a cherrypick when you literally said he was ducking Shane

Proper dummy aren't you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    We literally have evidence that you didn't call it a cherrypick you dumb cunt.

You literally said the opposite to that.
                    Ha you can have whatever. No refuting Shane was already was a spent bullet with a year and a half out the ring before Floyd felt safe fighting him. It was basically a good payday in hindsight.

Look at this moist Floyd Boy getting emotional and resorting to name calling like Floyd Boys do.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      What's more laughable is you claiming you said it was a cherrypick when you literally said he was ducking Shane

Proper dummy aren't you.
                      Ha ha typical moist Floyd Boy bait and switch tactics complete with immature fan boy name calling.

Talk about how your boy fought yet another spent bullet in Berto when Thurman was far more deserving and calling him out. I think that's what the topic of the thread is.

Comment

Working...
                      X